The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

John eyed Cassy curiously. First she's scared of breaking into a store but now she's sawing into an animals brain like she's some careless hardcore bitch. He rolled his eyes and sat back, still eating his deer. "God works in mysterious ways," he added before laughing. Not only was it ironic for him to say that, since he was an atheist. But it was also the wrong thing to say at the time and even he knew that. He threw down the empty bone and glanced around the forest.

77Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She lifted her head and looked at Aladdin with a shrug "No..well, yea...but I can do that in the morning or something." She mumbled and looked down at her hands. She glanced at Daryl,Andrea,and Josh having their own conversation before crawling over to Aladdin. "So...Aladdin,right?" She raised an eyebrow remembering he told Daryl. She sat down next to him but still kept her distance. "Why aren't you with any weapon?" She asked.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

78Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin ignored Daryl's mocking and grabbed a twig, breaking off bits and tossing them into the fire. He glanced at Cassy as she crawled over to him and nodded, "yep. Aladdin. And you're Cassy, right?" he asked. "Because I'm not some hardcore tosser" he said, jokingly. "Nah. I don't know. I haven't found one I guess. And I've always managed to escape the situations I've been in with walkers without using a weapon" he shrugged. "I guess I'll look for one once we break into a store or something" he mumbled.

79Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"Yea...well, some people he is the one that started this whole hell...since..some crap about the Bible saying about him making the world come to an end..so...let's just say I don't give a damn about him." He grumbled and glanced at Cassy "Weapon? That reminds me.." He reached his hand out "Hand it over." He mumbled before looking at Andrea and Josh.

80Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea scooted forward, watching Cassy cutting open the deer's head. She tossed the finished deer leg into the fire before glancing back, "so, instead of breaking into a grocery store, maybe we should break into a shopping center and steal some canoes and fishing rods as well" she said, being totally serious. She took a sip of her water bottle, staring at the flames for a moment. She then scooted back to where she was before, feeling a bit hot from the fire. "I could care less about religion. So lets stop talking about it" she slightly chuckled before raising an eyebrow at Daryl once he looked back at her and Josh.

81Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Yep." She smiled before raising an eyebrow "Hardcore tosser? It's called surviving...I don't want to end up like one of those walkers tearing people apart from limb to limb." She shook her head at the thought before realizing he was joking. She crossed her legs as she looked at the fire "Really?" She raised her eyebrows as she looked at him "That's...a bit hardcore,don't you think?" She raised an eyebrow with a chuckle before looking at Daryl. "Oh..of course." She mumbled and took out the knife as she handed it to him. She looked back at Aladdin and took her gun out "Well..if we ever pass by a gun shop..I need to get a silencer...this gun can get pretty loud."She mumbled.

82Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

((ari i sent you a message))

83Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"Well wait a minute," Josh said standing up. "Who made you the leader?" He asked, glaring at Daryl. "This ain't girl scouts people, this is survival. Every man for himself." He sat back down and crossed his arms. "I'm keepin' my damn guns."

84Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"Stealing some surivial or camp equipment wouldn't be a bad idea...I mean, along the way there should be a shopping center..right?" He raised an eyebrow before nodding in agreement. "Yea..alright." He mumbled and took out the arrows as he grabbed the bottom of shirt. He wiped the blood from his arrows onto his shirt as he looked at the fire. "I guess...we will have to sleep with one eye open then,huh?" He mumbled hating that fact that they couldn't even have a decent sleep.

85Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

"I was joking" he smirked and started picking at the bits of weed near his foot. He then shrugged, "if you wanna see it that way" he mumbled. "It's not like I attack them with my bare hands. I'm no Bear Grylls" he chuckled. "I just manage to escape... somehow," he didn't really know how himself. He looked down at her gun and shrugged at her, "you're gonna have to ask them for help with that. I'll need help myself" he chuckled, "I have no experience with guns" he smirked. He looked over as Josh stood up, clearly annoyed with Daryl. He hadn't been listening to their conversation so he didn't know what was happening.

86Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea glanced up at Josh as he stood up, he seemed annoyed. She stood up and looked at him, "no ones claiming to be the leader here. Just calm down" she said, trying to get him to keep his voice down. "You can keep your guns" she raised her hands before sitting back down and breathing a sigh in relief that he hadn't raised his voice. She looked over at Daryl and nodded slightly, "well, if everyone's planning on sleeping in the cars, then I think we'll be okay. If we lock the doors" she added. "There's no way in hell I'm sleeping out here" she said quickly, "not after that little incident with the deer earlier" she said nodding over to where he had shot a walker.

87Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Oh...so you are just lucky then." She mumbled with a small chuckle as she lightly traced shapes on her legs. She slightly nodded and placed her gun back as she shrugged "Practice makes perfect." She smiled a little with a shrug. "I mean, I've seen...a lot of guns...in my life..but..never really used one." She mumbled as she nibbled on her lower lip. "Shit, I would be dead by now if I got caught with a gun." She shook her head at thought "At least I don't have to worry about that now." She mumbled and moved to lay down on her stomach.

88Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:16 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

"I guess so" he sighed and moved to cross his legs. He leaned forward and tossed the weed particles into the fire. "I'm going to need a lot of practice then" he chuckled, "I don't want to go shooting one of you guys... or..." he was about to say himself but decided against it. "Yeah me too" he said, "my friends used to have some... you know, gangs and all that" he rolled his eyes. "They never had a need for them though. They just thought they were cool" he smirked. "Why?" he asked with his eyebrows raised, wondering why she would be dead if she had a gun.

89Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:16 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"What?" He raised an eyebrow as he held up his knife "Just askin for my knife back...I don't care about your guns." He scoffed and thrust the knife into the pocket of his pants. He continued to clean his arrows. "Still...even if we do sleep in the cars....they could gang up..that wouldn't have such a pretty outcome." He grumbled at the thought before sighing as he continued to worry about his brother. He then remember the incident with the deer and shook his head "Yea...no one wants that happening to anyone...that's just wrong." He mumbled as he placed the arrows back.

90Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh wrinkled his brow. He was going crazy. He cracked his knuckles and leaned forward. He felt the need to apologize but the words never left his mouth. "I just.. I can't trust anyone out here." He said, hoping it would make up for his outburst. He felt the eyes of everyone burning into his back.

"I can keep watch," Josh added to the conversation. "We can take shifts I suppose.. Every four hours?"

91Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"As long as we don't put the lights on or honk the horn, I think we'll be reasonably safe" she smirked at him. "But if you wanna sleep outside, be my guest" she shrugged and took another swig of her water. She screwed the lid back on and leaned back on the palms of her hands, glancing up at the stars for a moment. She looked over at Josh, "it's fine" she said reassuringly. "I don't think anyone trusts anyone. It's just a matter of trying to keep your cool" she said. She then nodded in agreement, "I think that would be our best bet. Just as long as no one makes too much noise" she frowned and shook her head, not wanting to wake up to a swarm of walkers.

92Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:24 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She turned her head to look at him when he didn't finish the sentence. "Or?" She asked before shrugging it off "Whatever...as long as I don't turn into a walker...because lets be serious..who wants to live in this world right now?" She mumbled as she crossed her arms. Her eyes slightly widened when he mention his friends being in gangs. "Y-you weren't part of that..right?" She raised her eyebrows as she rested her lips against her crossed arms. "Oh..you mean like those...regular gangs then." She slightly sighed of relief and looked up at the sky. "I just...wasn't allowed to have a gun." She shrugged.

93Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

"Not me, that's for sure" he mumbled and ran a hand through his hair before brushing it down. He glanced at her, noticing she looked shocked, making him hesitate. "What? Oh, you mean like those gangs that go around killing and raping people? No. Of course not" he grimaced at the thought. "It was just a group of harmless teenagers who thought they were cool and smoked pot" he chuckled and rubbed his forehead. "Nothing too serious" he assured her.

94Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked at Josh before shrugging "Whatever." He simply said before nodding "Shifts wouldn't be a bad idea...make things a whole lot easier..less to work about." He mumbled before he began to bite his nails. He looked at Andrea and shook his head "No, I wouldn't want to sleep outside...I think I'll sleep in the back of the truck though." He mumbled as he glanced at the truck. "So...who is willing to stay up for the first four hours?"

95Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"I don't mind," Josh said, picking up a water bottle and taking a drink. "I guess I could hang out in the bed of the truck with my guns and I'd be set to go." He sighed "Who would go after me?" He asked looking around.

96Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Oh...that's good." She smiled hesitantly and looked down at the ground "You'd be surprise what a 'harmless' teenager can do while on drugs." She mumbled against her skin as she was lost in her memories.She blinked and shook her head before sitting up as she turned with her body facing the fire. "So...you used to be part of that?" She raised an eyebrow "Why?" She asked before hesitating "Never mind..you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She breathed a hesitant chuckle.

97Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

She glanced over at Daryl and shook her head, if she knew him better, she would have smacked his hand away from his mouth. "Stop biting your nails" she frowned at him. "Okay, if that's what you want" she looked over at the truck and shrugged. "I'll go after Josh" she said, she'd prefer to get her shift over with, rather than be woken up in the middle of the night.

98Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin shrugged, "I've seen teenagers on drugs. And I've done drugs myself in the past, so... I think I've got some idea of the reckless things they do" he frowned and twisted a bit of grass in between his hands. "Because that's what peer pressure does to a kid" he glanced at her. "Really it's just the totally original, 'I did it because I thought it was cool' story" he smirked. "I joined the 'gang' and did drugs because my friends did and I didn't want to seem weak" he said, knowing it was a stupid thing to do.

99Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked at Andrea with a small glare. "Why?" He asked seeing no harm in biting his nails. "Besides, I ain't stoppin because your tellin me to." He scoffed as he continued to bite his nails. "That leaves me last....great." He sighed not wanting to be waken up after he has gone to sleep for eight hours. "At least we only have to worry about that for a today...once we move the country..we should all be fine there."

100Stopping for a rest - Page 4 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Because, you'll get worms" she said with a grimace. "And it makes you sick, with all the germs. Have fun fighting walkers when you're sick" she said with a small shrug before stretching her legs out and crossing one over the other. "At least you'll get a good eight hours sleep" she pointed out, whereas her night would be broken up into four hours sleep before and after her shift.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum