The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"No...you have no idea." She rolled her eyes with a frown "They don't remember crap from what they did...while someone else has to deal with it." She slightly grumbled as she hands balled up. She took a deep breath feeling relief it was all in the past before looking at him hesitantly. "Peer pressure?" She raised an eyebrow before sighing. "Well...I just hope you never hurt anyone...like seriously hurt someone without even knowing." She mumbled and nibbled on her lower. "Don't see the point of gangs." She shook her head.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

102Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh rubbed his arms as a cool breeze went by. "It's probably going to get cold over the night, I have a few blankets in my bag if anyone needs one." He shifted a bit, looking back at Aladdin and Cassy. "So any plans for tomorrow? I don't want to stay out here, it gives me the creeps."

103Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:55 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin glanced at Cassy hesitantly. Obviously she had been through an experience with people on drugs. He decided not to dwell too much on it though, she probably didn't want to share. "Well... whatever happened, I'm sorry" he said with a frown. "No, I never did. I didn't do hard drugs... it was mainly weed" he said with a sigh. "But anyway" he shrugged, trying to get off the topic. He looked over at Josh and shook his head. "Nope. When does anyone ever plan ahead these days?" he sighed with a slight smirk.

104Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

He hesitated as he slowly moved his hand away from his mouth. He knew it wasn't going to completely stop him since it was just an urge he suddenly has. "Still can't tell me what to stop and keep doing." He mumbled while he crossed his arms over his chest. He tilted his head a bit to the side with a nod seeing her point. He felt the cold breeze and inwardly groan as he mumbled something under his breath. "Yea...I think we will all be needing a blanket...how many do you have?" He asked seeing there was a high chance of there being be more people than blankets.

105Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:00 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea chuckled under her breath as he hesitated and then pulled his hand away, "okay, okay. Baby" she muttered the last part under her breath. She glanced at John. Why hadn't she packed a blanket? She frowned slightly before pushing the thought away.

106Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy just shrugged as she faked a smile "Whatever...it's all in the past..same goes for you..all in the past." She mumbled with a hesitant smile. "Oh.." She breathed out and moved her hair over one shoulder as she lightly fiddled with the ends. She lifted her head when Josh spoke to them and shook her head "Why would we have anything planned?" She raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but chuckle at thought of actually planning something. "Oh..you caught us..we have planned a party." She raised her hands as she playfully rolled her eyes before dropping them on her lap.

107Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:04 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh searched his bag. "I have two I think, we should probably add that to our list when we go out to town." He laid his head on his shoulder and thought a bit. He was glad he found a group of civilized people. When Cassy spoke he turned towards her. "I was actually asking everyone. It was mostly aimed for Daryl and Andrea who are actually contributing to our survival instead of talking about shit that no cares about."

108Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin raised an eyebrow as Josh had a go at Cassy and butted in, "hey, lets all be reasonable, alright? She was just mucking around" he glanced at Josh warily before looking back at Cassy.

109Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:12 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

He heard her mumbled something under her breath and slightly glared at her before shrugging it off. Looking at Josh, he shook his head "Two? Yea...we will definatly have to go get more..imagine in the winter." He mumbled as he raised his eyebrows. He looked at Cassy as she spoke and averted his eyes to Josh as he decided to stay out of it. Looking at Andrea, he rubbed his chin "Hmm...so what we should get are canoes,more guns,blankets,and fishing rods?" He raised an eyebrow before slightly groaning at the list "I hope we get those things soon.." he mumbled trying to think of a place close by that contained those items.

110Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She raised an eyebrow for a moment before looking at Aladdin. She quickly shook her head and held a hand up at Aladdin "I can't deal with it." She forced a small smile before looking back at Josh "What the fuck is your problem? I am just trying to get to know people here...I mean, keeping our values and humanity is also part of survival!...not just a bunch of violence...asshole." She grumbled as she crossed her arms,leaning forward.

111Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Well, I suppose the people sleeping the cars won't need blankets. So Daryl can have one and the person doing the shift can have one" she shrugged. "And the list goes on" she sighed and tilted her head to the side. "We can just look in the closest shopping center and see if anythings there" she shrugged. She then glanced over as Cassy, Aladdin and Josh started bickering and rolled her eyes.

112Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"Just mucking around?" Josh said firmly, trying not to raise his voice. "I'm surprise you aren't dead yet. There's not time for 'mucking around', this is the real shit! Dead or alive?" He glared at them while they silently stared back. When Cassy spoke up, he frowned. "You can keep your damn humanity, your values, all that shit. You can even sing kumbaya for all I care. What us grown ups are talking about, isn't violence little one. It's finding food, shelter, and protection. We are the ones staying up all night to save YOUR ass."

He then sharply turned around back to Andrea and Daryl. He sighed and smoothed back his hair.

"Ammunition would be nice too," Josh added. "I think I'm running low. Maybe some matches, and soap. Soap would be nice."

113Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin just sighed and leaned back on his palms. He wasn't going to fight. "Whatever man, just go back to talking with those two" he nodded towards Daryl and Andrea.

114Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"That can work." He shrugged and looked up at the moon. "I think what we mostly need..is a shelter." He mumbled "Once we have the location of the shelter...then we can worry about the rest." He sighed as he thought of a place in the country side. They would most likely live in a farmhouse. He looked at the fire before hesitating as he listened. He sighed of relief when he realized it was just the wind.

115Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy rolled her eyes as she looked down at the floor. "Fuck off." She grumbled as she glanced up at Josh "I mean, thank you for talking about keeping us safe and whatnot...but it was just one joke..don't have to go all grumpy on me old man." She mumbled as she glared down at the fire. She raised her knees up to her chest as she rested her lips against them. Glancing at Aladdin, she sighed before looking at the cut. Quickly, she sighed of relief seeing it was healing which means it wasn't a scratch. "Soo." she breathed as she looked up at the stars.

116Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Surely there will be a barnhouse somewhere" she shrugged. "And if there isn't, we'll just make sure we have tents or something" she sighed before digging the dirt slightly with her foot. "But obviously we won't be able to stay there long" she mumbled.

(I have to go! I'll reply when I'm on later :-))

117Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"Yea..I know...we will just have to keep moving." He mumbled "Well, if we find a secure place..then we wouldn't have to worry,right?" He thought about a place that would keep them safe for long. Maybe there was a place where the goverment ruled a small town. He sighed at the thought "I don't see why a barnhouse would be a place to move from though..." He mumbled.

(Alright! Bye!I am actually heading to bed,night!)

118Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:25 am

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

"Soo" he repeated and scratched his temple, feeling rather awkward now. He kicked a few bits of bark into the fire and laid on his back with his arms crossed behind his head. He watched the stars, "I really hope there's a place where there are no walkers" he frowned. He didn't want to spend his life growing up in a human-less world. Especially since his life had really only just begun.

119Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:34 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Like where?" Andrea sighed. She hadn't heard of any safe haven for humans. She glanced at Daryl and shrugged her shoulders, "well, we can't stay in one spot for too long because the walkers could catch up or discover our scent or something. I don't know. I just think it's too risky" she said and rubbed her forehead as she tried to think. "How long do you think we could spend there? Because we'll need to make sure we stock up on enough supplies" she mumbled and brought her legs up to her chest as she watched the flames flicker and dance in the fire pit. She tried to memorise everything they needed in her head before getting up and walking over to her car. Opening the door, she climbed in, looking around for some paper and a pen. Once she retrieved the items, she walked back over and sat down before beginning to write down. "Okay, so. We need food and water, obviously. Soap, toilet paper and other toiletries, clothes?-" she glanced at the two men before looking at the others. "Ammunition and more weapons, camping gear, so tents, blankets, pillows, those thin foam mattress things..." she put the end of the pen in her mouth as she tried to think. "So that's what we need. What we want are; canoes, fishing rods, sinkers, bait, hooks" she started mumbling before realising they needed to hear too. "Anything else?" she looked up at them.

120Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean frowned profusely. "That's just ridiculous. I can't believe he raised that much for me. He had his own life to worry about, not mine" he sighed and then glanced at Alice. "Thanks" he said, feeling like he should thank her as his own way for thanking her brother.

Krista sat near the fire, eventually getting up to fetch her coat. She put it on before sitting back down and curling up near the fire. She was sort of torn between listening to all three different group conversations before it all became too much. She curled up a bit more, lifted her hood up and laid down on the ground, drifting to sleep.

121Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:59 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl just shrugged not sure how long they would stay there. Especially since it seemed like it could be a safe for a long time because of the borders or fences that were in the country. But,she had a point,they could follow their scent. He glanced at her when she stood up to get a pen and a paper before sighing as she walked back. He started to bit his nails again as his eyes slightly squinted while he listened to her list of needs. "I think that's about it." He mumbled as he moved his hand away from his mouth. "They can decide what they want." He nodded towards the group. "But for now, I think we should stay off the main roads. The bigger the roads, the more Walkers, more assholes like the one with that deer. Especially when it's dark." He looked up at the sky. "We should all start headin in." He mumbled as he stood up carrying his crossbow over his shoulder.

122Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:07 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy fiddled with her hair as she frowned. "You really think there is a place with no walkers?" she raised an eyebrow before shaking her head "I doubt it....I mean, before the power went out and all...they were talking about groups of uninfected people that the government was holding...but I doubt it." She mumbled as she continued to look up at the stars. "Everything we knew is gone...so I think it's up to us to....survive,I guess." She shrugged as she thought about it. She didn't really see the point in trying anymore. She let out a sigh while moving her hair away from her eyes. Averting her eyes to Daryl when he stood up, she figured it was time to go in. Looking at Krista, she breathed a chuckle as she feel asleep outside. "What was she thinking?" She mumbled as she shook her head.

123Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh nodded in agreement. "Sounds fine to me," he stood up and brushed the dirt off his pants. He nodded when Daryl spoke. He often thought of a place that was free of walkers but he was yet to find one. Almost everywhere was infested with those disease crawling walkers. He shuddered at the thought. He didn't hate anything more than those zombies. He sighed and looked up at the rest of the group.

124Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

"That's my stupid brother for you.. I guess it's his way making sure someone had a life seeing he messed his up a lot." she couldn't count how many times he was thrown in jail leaving her and Abby alone. He was the oldest Twin "Not that we need to worry about money now." Alice shivered a little rubbed her arms as it started to get cold 'damn.' she thought seeing krista asleep she laughed slightly "Better put her in the car before heading off to bed yourself." she said rubbing her eyes,

125Stopping for a rest - Page 5 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea nodded as they talked about heading to bed. She stood up, grabbing a stick and shifting a few branches so that the fire would go out quicker. She then headed off to her car, "If anyone needs a place to sleep, I've got room in my car," she offered, glancing more so to Alice, Esmeralda, Melody and Cassy, since Krista was asleep. She thought it would be better for the guys and girls to sleep separately, though Dean would look after Krista. She opened her car door and tossed the items in the back seat over and into the boot. She then climbed in the driver's seat, hoping that she wouldn't be too tired when Josh would wake her for her shift. She did her jacket up and locked the driver's side, leaving the other sides unlocked for the mean time as everyone worked out who was sleeping where.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum