The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Just a scratch...yea, that's all it is." She repeated to try to reassure herself. She looked down at the twigs she dropped and quickly picked them up. She sighed and pulled her shorts a bit down to cover it up before groaning,pulling them up since she didn't want them to slip down. She noticed more people went to look for wood and glanced down at the twigs she gathered before shrugging. Walking back to the camp, she knew what she gather wasn't much,but it was still something.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

27Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Picking up twigs and whatever that will work for a fire she picked up as many as she could carry. Hearing him ask her something she turned to look at him "Oh um y-yeah." not much of a liar her nose wrinkled "No.. not really." she sighed picking up more then looked at him again "Have we meet before? I feel like i know you."

28Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea sighed. There wasn't really any use. "I doubt there are any more. But please, prove me wrong!" she said, loud enough for him to hear. She sat in her car for a moment and rested her head against the head rest. It had barely been a few days, or weeks, she couldn't keep count, since the infection spread. She could still recall clearly, having to kill her own sister after she had been bitten. She tried to ignore the memory, instead, she fiddled with the stereo in her car, wondering if any people were using it to contact one another. She turned it off after a few minutes of changing stations. She climbed out of her car and opened her boot, pulling out a shovel that she had originally used to kill the walkers with, before stealing her gun, and walked over, handing it to Aladdin. She glanced at him for a moment before taking the shovel back, "I'll do it" she mumbled and started digging to create the fire pit.

29Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:58 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean glanced at her as she wrinkled her nose. He smirked, "uh, okay" he nodded towards camp before she spoke up again. He looked at her, puzzled. "Not that I can remember..." he said before shrugging his shoulders. He tossed the branches and twigs onto the pile that Aladdin and Cassy had collected.

30Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

He slightly grinned as he shook his head when he heard what Andrea called out. After time has passed,he sighed as he turned back to head towards the camp knowing he wasn't going to find anything else.As he head back, he came across another deer. He couldn't help but grin to himself before raising his crossbow and quickly aiming it. He shot the arrow out and into the dear's head making it slump down. Walking towards the deer, he grabbed the hind legs and pulled it all the way back to camp.

31Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin looked at Andrea as she handed him the shovel, "tha-" he was about to thank her before she took the shovel back, digging the pit herself. "Okay then" he smirked before taking a step back so she wouldn't toss sand on them. "I feel useless" he sighed and looked up at the sky. He kind of felt like there wasn't any reason for humans to live anymore. What was the point? He didn't want to spend his whole life running from the dead.

32Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Tossing the twigs on the pile she pinned her hair up "Oh Im sorry you looked like one of my brother's friends." she shrugged her shoulders before gathering rocks to place around in a circle.

33Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy placed the twigs down on the ground and climbed onto the driver's side of the truck. She raised her legs on the wheel as she slouched down on the seat feeling exhausted. She sighed remembering her mentor before nibbling on her lip as she looked down at the cut. She lightly ran her finger on it before resting the palm of her hands on her legs. Glancing up at the moon, she cursed under breathed and fiddled with her hair as she tried to focus her attention on something else. Her hands moved to cover her face as she tried to hold in a groan in frustration. Of course, right when her life would have gotten better, the infection occurred.

34Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"You can go find some reasonable sized rocks to go around the fire pit" she looked at them, thinking they needed something to do. She continued to dig, before the pit was wide enough. She lifted one end of the log and dragged it into the middle of the pit before chucking the lighter branches and twigs around and on top. She heard rustling coming from the bushes behind her and turned around swiftly, touching over her gun. She rolled her eyes with a sigh when she saw Daryl walking backwards. Once he moved out of the way, she saw that he had caught a deer. "Wow. You proved me wrong then" she couldn't help but chuckle. "Good work" she said, still slightly dumbfounded. She hadn't expected him to come across another deer.

35Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "What's your name?" he asked as he helped sort out the fire pit. Krista walked over and placed her hands on her hips, feeling like she should do something. She noticed Cassy in the truck and walked over, she climbed onto the seat next to her and glanced at her hesitantly. "Hey" she said quietly. She rested her elbow on the window part of the door, the window being down already.

36Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin nodded slightly and wandered around the place, picking up a few medium sized rocks and placing them around the fire pit. After he had collected enough, he sat down near it, lifting his knees up and resting his elbows on them. He sighed and looked up at the sky.

37Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl lifted his head as he smirked hearing Andrea. "I am a tracker and hunter..so..don't underestimate me." He breathed feeling tired from pulling the deer. "Enough of the I was right and you were wrong...I'm hungry." He patted his stomach before dragging the deer closer to the pit. "Now...how is this gonna work?" He asked seeing the fireplace before glancing at the deer. "Unless...we eat it..like..that" He shrugged pointing to the deer,not really caring since it is for the sake of survival.

38Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Alice never liked saying named but she sighed "Alice Porter." she said looking back at him and placed the rocks in a circle, she bit her lip "you don't happen to have matches or something to use to try getting a fire started?"

39Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy lifted her head seeing Krista and took a deep breath before faking a small smile. "Hey. What brings you here?" She asked as she moved her legs away from the wheel and raised her knees up to her chest. "How old are you anyways?" She asked seeing her brother and her didn't look that far apart from each other,yet he treats her like a kid. She will never understand why since she never had a family to worry about.

40Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"I have a cigarette lighter in my car" she said glancing at Daryl and then Alice, leaning over and grabbing a twig. She walked over to her car and played with the lighter for a while before the twig finally caught fire. She cautiously brought it over to the pit, hoping that it wouldn't blow out. She lit the smaller twigs with the one in her hand, before tossing it into the pit. "There" she said with a triumphant grin as the fire slowly began to spread over the log. She glanced over at the deer he had caught. "Well, there's always chopping off limbs and roasting them over the fire" she said with a shrug. "Like it's leg for example" she realised she didn't have a knife on her as she patted her pockets, but assumed he had one.

41Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean thought the name sounded familiar. "Yeah I don't know" he sighed. "Your last name sounds familiar, but I can't remember" he shrugged. He shook his head when she asked for matches, before Andrea took a twig over to her car. He sat down near the fire pit, fiddling with bits of grass as she lit the fire.

Krista forced a smile back before sighing, "I just need to get away from my brother" she chuckled. "He's way too protective" she grumbled. "I'm seventeen," she said, "Dean's twenty one. And he treats me like I'm eight" she sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Seventeen may sound young, but trust me, it's not like this whole experience hasn't matured me already" she mumbled. "How are you going? You seem pretty... stressed. Not that I blame you" Krista sighed.

42Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl watched the twigs set fire before looking back at the deer. "Limb to limb sounds good." He shrugged and raised his eyebrows seeing her patting her pockets. He sighed and moved ontop of the deer with his legs spread out before reaching for his knive on the liner of his pants. He took it out before sitting on the deer and grabbed it's leg out. He stabbed the leg before sawing his way through he leg until it was off. He repeated the same process until the deer was left with a body and the head. He kicked the deer to lay on it's back before stabbing the centre.

43Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

"Ok um do you know a Jason Porter." she asked maybe he knew her brother or "Or and Abby Porter." saying their names made her choke a bit but keep her cool down as she sat down by the fire place fiddling with one of the twigs. She looked back at him "well i told you my name. So what's your name?"

44Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Ah...just be happy you have him." She smiled a little "I think...being overprotective is better than...being left alone." She raised her eyebrows as she looked up at the sky before turning her head to look at Krista "Don't you think?" She breathed and rubbed her legs for a moment. "Seventeen....so you used to go to school?" She raised an eyebrow before realizing it was stupid question. "Me?...twenty." She shrugged "I think everyone is stressed at the moment...I mean, we all had lives...or at least something going for them for once." She mumbled as she rested her lips against her knees.

45Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea hesitated before Daryl went to cutting the limbs off. She slightly grimaced at the sight but pushed the thought away. This was what had to happen when trying to survive. She sat down on the ground near the fire and grabbed a stick, poking at the fire as she waited for him to finish cutting the deer up.

46Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

He glanced at Andrea when she grimaced making him smirk a little as he shook his head "Get use to it..." He mumbled and cut the deer in half. He quickly couldn't help but grimace when he saw the insides of it. He hesitantly thrust his hand inside as he took out the guts before shaking his head at how it all felt. He stood up and looked at his hand for a moment before wipping the blood on his pants looking at the remander of the guts.

47Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:39 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

"Oh! Yeah I know him. We worked together for a while in mechanics" Dean smiled before his smile faded when he came to the realisation of what had happened. "I'm sorry" he said with a frown. He watched Andrea poke the fire before looking back at Alice, "Dean Winchester" he said, "my sister, who's in the truck, is Krista" he added quickly.

"Yeah I guess" she sighed. She probably wouldn't understand unless she lost Dean. And she didn't want to experience that. She shook her head, "we were home schooled, since we lived in the country" she sighed. She couldn't wait for them all to get going. She enjoyed the countryside. It was serene. "Oh okay. Yeah... I know" she frowned and fiddled with the sleeve of her jacket. "I'm Krista by the way, I don't know if you heard earlier" she forced another smile at her.

48Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea sighed and continued to watch. She would need to know what to do in case she got separated or decided to leave these guys. She saw him grimace once he looked at it's insides and couldn't help but smirk, "what were you saying just before...?" she rubbed her chin, "oh yeah. Get used to it?" she said in a mocking tone before getting up and walking over to her car. She opened the door and dug around once again, putting a jacket on and grabbing a few bottles of water. She headed back and sat down near the fire. She placed the bottles of water down for everyone to grab some and drink, or in Daryl's case, to wash his hands.

49Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy raised an eyebrow "Home schooled? Oh, I guess you can say the same for me." She shrugged as she hesitantly chuckled. "But...I never lived in the countryside...I live in the more...dangerous side of the city,you could say." She nibbled on her lower lip not wanting to get into detail with that. She looked down at her knees and nodded her head a bit "Yea...I know..just a thing you should know about me...I might not be much of a..talker..but I do listen." She mumbled before chuckling when she realized she sounded like a stalker.She lifted her head noticing Darly gutting out a deer making her eyes widen a bit. "Whoa.." She breathed feeling a bit fascinated since she was never able to see insides of a living creature before. She jumped out of the truck and glanced back at Krista before looking back at the deer. She walked over close to it as she examined it for a moment.

50Stopping for a rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Still having the guilt feeling for not being able to save one of her siblings "Oh now i remember you." she said remembering she called him a dick when she picked up her brother one time. Looking over at the truck she nodded "Well sorry for calling you a dick."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum