The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean sighed before smirking when she mentioned that little incident. "Yeah, thanks for that" he chuckled, "it's okay" he shrugged, "I've been called worse" he said and glanced over, watching Daryl gutting the deer.

"Alright then" Krista smirked, not knowing what to call the girl. She climbed out of the truck once the girl did, seeing Daryl gutting the deer. She watched out of curiosity. Her and Dean had seen this stuff all the time. When you live in the country, you see a lot of road kill and have to deal with that sort of thing. She put her hands on her hips before sitting down, the stench putting her off slightly.

52Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl made a face a her when she mocked him "I am in the process of getting used it." He protested and backed away from the deer even more before raised an eyebrow seeing Cassy's facination of it. He looked at Andrea when she placed the water bottles on the ground. He grabbed one and unscrewed the top before pouring onto his hands. He sighed of relief before drinking the rest of the water in a matter of seconds. "Hey, foriegn man! Put yourself to good use and help me put this deer to cook." He nodded towards the deer and looked at Aladdin.

53Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin had been watching Daryl gutting the deer, as well as being distracted by the flicker of the flames in the fire, before Daryl shouted. He slightly raised an eyebrow, foreign man? "It's Aladdin" he sighed and pushed himself up, walking over towards him. He grabbed a deer leg and held it over the fire, watching it slowly cook over.

54Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply- exams are a bitch >.< Let's just pretend Josh had been in the truck all along and rode with them to the forest, then came along hunting all silently.)

Josh walked up to them silently. "Deer?" he asked smiling, he took out some stale crackers and cans of soup. "I also have a few cans of food, but I don't know how long it will last." He dumped everything out of his backpack.

"We should collect found while we're in town, so we don't have to eat.. that.. for the rest of our lives." Josh said. He looked up at Daryl. "Need any help with that?"

55Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Oh! The name's Cassy,by the way." She gave her a small smile before looking back at the deer. "You know...what makes an animal's brain different from ours?" She thought aloud knowing that her mentor told her that only humans are being affected not animals. She crawled her way over to the deer's head as she placed a finger to her lip. She turned her head when she heard Daryl before rolling her eyes. "Great..a racist." She mumbled quietly before looking back at the deer as she continued to wonder. She looked at Josh and nibbled on her lower lip. "So...does that mean we are going to have to break into grocery stores?" She asked.

(All good! xD)

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

56Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea raised an eyebrow at the name Daryl gave Aladdin. She shook her head before she glanced at Josh once he joined them, "I've got some food in the back of my car as well" she added. She looked over at Cassy, "I suppose so. It's not that big of a deal though" she shrugged, "it's not like there are any laws to abide by anymore" she sighed before going back to poking the fire.

57Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Alice smirked a little "Ok.. dick." she said looking back at him before leaning back watching Daryl pull the deer 'better than fish.' she thought but if it comes down to that she'll eat fish "So odd thing to ask seeing chaos had to attack but have you opened up your own shop. My brother said you been saving up to do so."

58Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"Foreign man..Aladdin..doesn't matter." He shrugged and grabbed a leg as he held it over the fire. He nodded in agreement with Josh before nodding when he asked if they needed help. He looked at Aladdin and raised an eyebrow wondering where he was from since he looked like he can be any foreign race before shrugging it off. "So...on the way, if we pass by a town..we should check out their grocery store.." He mumbled knowing that either way, they would have to get used to eating stuff like a deer.

59Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Krista chuckled, "nice to meet you, Cassy" she said quickly before looking at the deers head once Cassy touched it. "What?" she asked before looking over as the others began to talk. "Break in?" she glanced at Andrea and then nodded her head slightly in agreement. She hoped they would let her help, she didn't want to be stuck around the camp site all the time.

Dean smirked before listening to the others talking about breaking into grocery stores. "We've got some supplies in the trunk as well" he added, nodding over to his car. He then looked back at Alice, "did he say that? Yeah, I was going to... but you know, plans change" he sighed.

60Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin rolled his eyes, "ass" he muttered under his breath before pulling the cooked leg out and tossing it over to Daryl. He picked up another leg and began turning it around in the fire, watching the flames out of boredom.

61Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She looked around for something sharp to cut the head off and open the skull to examine the brain. A lab might come in handy, if they were going to survive,they needed to find a cure. Although, she knew that all scientist died because of trying to find the cure. She continued to glance around before looking at Andrea "Oh...good point." She mumbled "Although...we would still have to be cautious because I am pretty sure the alarm system still works." She sighed and noticed Daryl had his knife. "Hey, can I use your knife? I want to see something." She as she she stretched her arm out.

62Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Lessening to what the others said it didn't sound like a bad thing, just had her a gun and she'll help. Alice felt like a bother being their with no weapon before dean looked back at her "yeah he talked about it all the time and had money saved up for you.." she said frowning at the end cause this had to happen. She wondered to herself how it all started, but no thoughts.

63Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl caught the leg and handed it to Andrea before taking out the leg he was holding and placing it one the ground. He quickly turned his head when Cassy asked if she could use his knife because she wanted to see something. He shook his head and grabbed his knife "People in hell want slurpees." He said before looking down at the deer. "What do you want to see anyways?" He asked as he gripped his knife.

64Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea took the leg before raising an eyebrow at what he said. It kind of amused her actually. "She just wants to show Krista something, I think" she said, raising an eyebrow at Cassy before looking at Daryl. She slightly sighed, "it's just a knife" she mumbled before taking a bite out of the leg. She had to admit, it didn't taste half bad. She looked at it for a moment, trying to ignore the fact that she was eating deer.

65Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Krista watched as she asked for the knife, "wait, so are you a scientist or something?" she raised an eyebrow. If that were the case, she could be really useful in helping to find a cure.

Dean raised his eyebrows, "he was saving money for me? Why?" he asked and shook his head. "He didn't have to..." he mumbled and rubbed his neck, feeling bad.

(I gotta go to work :'c talk to you later!)

66Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin handed the second cooked leg to whomever was hungry. "Yeah but the electricity's down, isn't it?" he looked at Cassy. "So the alarm systems wouldn't work... depending on where we go" he added.

67Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Alice gotten a little closer to tell him how much "Yeah about i think last count I did was 70 thousand." she mumbled seeing he felt bad "Hey he knew how important it was to you and it was his way of helping." but she would have loved it if he didn't take her money as well.

((Im watching season 2 so ill reply late)

68Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy made a face at him as she rested her hands on her lap. "Just for experimenting purposes?" She raised an eyebrow as if she asked herself before nodding "Yea,for experimenting purposes." She held her hand out again "Come on...it's not like I am going to kill anyone." She rolled her eyes as she nodded her head towards her hands waiting for him to hand it over to her. Looking at Andrea,she slightly grimace wondering how a deer would taste before shrugging. Glancing at Krista, she shook her head "No...but..I know a little bit about surgery..well, medical information." She mumbled and looked at Aladdin. "Oh...right..." She sighed.

(Alright and..Season 2 off what? The Walking Dead?..Because I love that season! xD)

69Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh sat down next to Andrea and grabbed a leg himself. He took a bite out of it before adding to the conversation. "I know you all are woman, and have your righteous morals, and all abide by God's Ten Commandments, but ladies' look around!" He said, projecting his voice. He laughed. "We're already in hell." He said taking another bite from the deer.

He looked at Daryl for a bit trying to figure him out. He had meet people like him before. Daryl was smart and new how to survive. I'd better stick with him.

70Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

((yup season 2 of the walking dead Smile ))

71Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl sighed and nodded "Alright fine." He handed her knife before moving to sit down on the ground. He looked at Andrea as she ate and raised an eyebrow "How does it taste anyways?" He asked since he never ate what he tracked down because it was mostly just for entertainment or sell them. "Maybe fish would be better next time though." He mumbled as he raised his knees,resting his elbows on them. He grabbed the leg of the deer and looked at it for a moment.

72Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea scoffed at what Josh had said. "I think if God existed, he wouldn't have let this happen" she rolled her eyes. She was never a highly religious person. And even if she was, letting the world dive into an apocalypse is not the way she would have thought a God would have wanted things to go. She glanced at Daryl, "it's not bad" she said with a shrug. "Tastes better than I thought it would" she took another bite. "I wouldn't mind going fishing..." she said.

73Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"What?" Cassy raised an eyebrow at what Josh said before looking around. Looking back at him, she raised a finger to her lips "Shh! There are walkers out here too." She breathed a small chuckle before sighing a bit. "Morals...righttt." She rolled her eyes and held the knife before thrusting it into the skull. She sawed her open before looking at the brain as she nibbled on her lip. "Now...I just need a walker." She mumbled as she glanced around.

74Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin raised an eyebrow, "you're not seriously thinking of bringing one into camp, are you?" he asked. He thought they all wanted rest. He sighed and let the cooked deer limbs and pieces pile up, letting people take what they wanted before sitting down. He shifted a bit of the rock around the fire, he wasn't that hungry anyway.

75Stopping for a rest - Page 3 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"I agree with her." He nodded towards Andrea. "It's a waste of time hoping and praying." He shook his head before looking up at the sky "Hey JC, takin any request?" He mocked before looking down at the deer leg. He shrugged and took a bite. "Not bad." He mumbled and looked at the fireplace "Yea...fishing would be next..if we find a lake or something." He said knowing there should be a lake around here since it is a forest after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum