The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Stopping for a rest Empty Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

After a driving for quite a while, she grew sleepy considering the fact that none of them have slept since they had to deal with the walkers late at night. She was just glad to know that they made it out of the city,alive. She looked around the highway realizing they were passing a forest. Maybe a little rest here would do everyone some good.Especially since there shouldn't be many walkers around here. She stopped the truck while turning off the engine. Looking over at Andrea's car,she hoped that she would stop as well for a rest. Jumping out of the driver's seat, she opened the back of the truck. "I think....it's time for break..yea?" she asked hopeful.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

2Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

As they drove past the forest, she noticed that they had all pulled over. She stopped and reversed back, following them into the forest. Once they all jumped out of the truck, Andrea grabbed her gun and opened the car door quickly. She put her gun into the holster on her pants, keeping her eyes on them constantly. She closed the door after grabbing her keys and stuffing them into her pockets. "What were you all doing on the roof, if you don't mind my asking?" she walked over and crossed her arms. "You didn't think that they would surround the building?"

3Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl stopped when he noticed the trucked stopped and turned off the engine. He hopped off the motorcycle and carried his crossbow on his shoulder as he walked over to the truck. He heard Andrea and scoffed. "It's not like we had much of a choice unless we wanted to be eaten by those assholes." He nodded over to the direction they came from. "Why are we stoppin anyways?" He asked seeing they were surrounded by a forest.

4Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Once the truck stopped, Krista hopped out from the side and waited for Dean to pull up. Once he did, she rushed over as he got out. "You alright?" he asked her, worriedly. She nodded before glancing back at the others. "We were going to stay there for the night and figure out how to escape" Dean said, in reply to Andrea's question. "Thanks for saving our asses, by the way" he sighed.

5Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She opened her mouth to answer before being interrupted by Daryl. She breathed a sigh and fiddled with her hair. "Like he said...it was just a last minute thing.." She shrugged with a small frown."Thanks for...risking your life though." She smiled a little before her eyes averted back to Daryl as she rubbed her forehead "I just...thought we needed a rest..I mean, how far off until we reach the country?" She asked hoping it wasn't far as she rubbed her eyes. "I can't be the only one feeling tired...maybe..we can make a fire..since it is a little chilly.." She thought out loud as she hesitantly glanced at everyone.

6Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Hearing Daryl's scoff, she turned quickly, "okay, well, here's a thought. Next time, don't head for a building. Head for the open-" she gestured to around them before rolling her eyes. "Apparently we're resting" she said before walking to the back door of her car and opening it. She grabbed a bunch of snacks and tossed one to everyone. "Here. Don't think you'll be getting them regularly, because they need to be rationed properly" she said. "You're welcome" she added, after Dean and Cassy thanked her. "I'd say the country is about two hours from here. But there aren't many walkers out there" she said, knowing from experience. "I guess we could make a fire. Although it'll have to be dimmed. Don't want to attract them" she nodded to the direction they came from.

7Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

((sorry about that i was helping my mom XDD))

Sitting on the edge of the truck hearing some saying thanks and what not she just stayed quiet. looking down at her feet she sighed before running a hand threw her brown hair "Um thanks.." she said not knowing how to deal with things like this.

8Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin jumped off of the truck after everyone else. He had stayed quiet for the most time, seeing that he didn't want to interrupt. He glanced at the blonde who had created the diversion before running a hand through his hair as he tried to think of what to do or how to help. "So, should we go get some wood then?" he asked.

9Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"And have them followin me until I grow tired?" He raised his eyebrows before shrugging as he let out a sigh. He looked at the direction they came from and couldn't help but frown knowing his brother is still out there. "This is bullshit!" He groaned before leaning against the truck as he crossed his arms over his chest. "The sooner we get to countryside,the better..we can't just keep taking rests.." He grumbled under his breath as his brow furrowed.

(It's all good xD)

10Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy grabbed the snack Andrea handed her and all the others while she looked at it for a moment. "Thank you..again." She smiled before hesitantly opening the bag of snacks. "Once we reach the country....what will happen with the food?..Farm?" She asked seeing there aren't going to be any stores around them to steal from or anything. "Oh..alright...I dim fire is still good since it will bring warmth." She forced a smile and averted her eyes to the man who has been quiet. "Um..yea." She said as she turned her head looking at the dark forest. She glanced down at the cut as she pulled her shorts down to cover it hoping it isn't anything to serious as she began to walk into the forest.

11Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea had been digging through the back of her car for some matches, before remembering the built in cigarette lighter in the front. She closed the door as Daryl yelled angrily. "What's eating you?" she asked with a frown. She sighed as he complained about resting, "it's one rest. They're tired. Everyone will sleep in the cars, there's enough room" she said, gesturing to the two cars and the truck, knowing it wouldn't be safe for him to sleep on his motorcycle. She glanced at Cassy, "we'll figure it out once we get there" she assured her before she went off looking for firewood.

12Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean and Krista stayed near their car as the two older ones bickered and some others went to fetch firewood. "Stay here" Dean said to Krista, "I'm going to help with the firewood. Alright?" he raised his eyebrows. "Yeah I'll be fine" Krista grumbled, she was sick of being treated like a child. She was capable of looking after herself. She sat on the hood of Dean's car and fiddled with the antenna.

13Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked at Andrea and walked up to her "Nothing. Everything is just fine." He said firmly "Am I the only one standing around here? Come on..I'm bored." He mumbled as he walked away from her and into the forest. He looked around for a moment and looked down at the ground seeing footprints of wild animals. He bent down and placed his hand over the print before following it when he stood knowing it was a print of a dear. He got his weapon ready knowing he was close.

14Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea glanced at him as he walked off and sighed. She placed a hand over her gun and followed him into the forest, walking quietly. She watched where she was stepping, not wanting to make a noise in case an animal was close. She decided to leave the hunting to him, since he seemed more of an expert in that field. She stayed quiet, letting him concentrate, watching him as he placed his hand over the deer foot print.

15Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Feeling like she knew that man from somewhere she just shook her head jumping out of the truck she walked around she went over by him "Hey need help with the fire." she asked quietly. ((sorry it's short gotta cook)

16Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy raised an eyebrow at how Daryl was acting before shrugging it off. She couldn't help but breath a small and quiet chuckle at the way Krista was responding to Dean's protectiveness. She looked around the ground as she found some twigs. Picking them up, she kept a firm hold on them before she accidentally grabbed a snake. She yelped and quickly covered her mouth as she grimaced before she continued to pick up more of the twigs,cautiously.

17Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin wandered off into the woods, regrettably. He didn't have a weapon, so he had no idea how he was going to defend himself or chop down some trees. He picked up a few sticks and found a medium sized log that he could lift. He lifted it up and placed it on his shoulder, wrapping an arm around it before heading back to camp. On his way back, he spotted one of the girls with dark hair. He heard her yelp, seeing that she had picked up a snake, making him flinch. Lucky it didn't bite her. He looked down, seeing a cut on her leg. "What happened to your leg?" he asked curiously. He didn't know that a scratch from a walker meant you could easily turn into one. And he didn't know that it wasn't a scratch from a walker either.

18Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

He flinched hearing a yelp and inwardly groaned as he turned his attention to Cassy as he placed a finger to his lips. He shook his head before following the footprints again. He quietly made his way to the dear who seemed to be minding its own buisness eating. Just as he was about to shoot, a walker went in and attacked the deer making him grimace and shoot the walker in the head. "What a waste of an arrow.." He mumbled as he shook his head in disappointment while he walked over to take his arrow out.

19Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:37 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean glanced up at the woman who had walked over and stood up properly. "Yeah sure, I was just about to go get some fire wood if you wanna join?" he raised an eyebrow. Krista sighed and rested her chin on her knees, watching everyone interacting. She flinched as Cassy yelped, seeing her dropping a snake. She grimaced before Aladdin started talking to her. She laid back on the hood of the car and glanced up at the sky, feeling nervous about what it will be like at night.

20Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea sighed in disappointment as a walker attacked the deer Daryl was hunting. "You mean what a waste of food" she said and stormed over, kicking the dead walker off of the deer. She glared at the walker before grabbing her gun out and shooting the deer in the head. There was no telling if animals could be turned too. She placed her gun back in the holster before kicking the walker again angrily and walking back over to their 'camp'.

21Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

"hu yeah sure." she nodded putting her hands in her pockets and pulled them back out, was it nerves or still copping over the death of them. No matter she followed Dean into the woods.

22Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy lifted her head and moved her hair away from eyes before hesitating when he asked about the cut. She glanced down at the cut and placed the palm of her hand on it as she dropped the twigs. "Umm, I don't know.." She frowned before quickly faking a smile "I guess...I just got it from..the twigs.." She shook her head at how stupid that sounded. Still, it wasn't for sure that the cut was a scratch from a walker. If it was, she sure would have felt sick by now,right? She thought about it for a moment as she looked down at the cut. "Just...keep it on the down low for now,yea?" She asked hopeful that he would agree.

23Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"What?" He raised an eyebrow before looking at the deer. "Oh yea. That too." He shrugged and raised an eyebrow seeing her storm off. "I can always hunt another one." He smirked before shaking her head and looking back on the ground trying to find more tracks. Although,there was no telling how many more walkers were out there probably attacking animals. He shrugged at the thought and continued to walk hoping he would find another deer even though the chances weren't high.

24Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin raised an eyebrow before smirking, "uh, sure. It's just a scratch" he shrugged before walking back into camp and dropping the logs into a pile. He glanced around, looking for something he could use to dig a fire pit with.

25Stopping for a rest Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean ventured into the forest, picking up a few fallen branches that he was able to lift. He bent down, picking up a few twigs and things before turning back around, "you good?" he raised his eyebrows at Alice questioningly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum