The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh hoped into the back of the truck before softly touching Andrea's arm. "If you need anything, I'll just be in the truck bed." He said, before nodding and turning around. He heard the car door shut and he leaned back to the side of the truck. He pulled his gun from his back pack and loaded it with more bullets. He took a long drink from his water then stared off in the distance waiting for something to happen.

127Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl gave a slight nod as a way of saying goodnight before heading off to the back of the truck. He looked at Josh seeing he already head everything for his shift. "Don't mind me...I'll just be sleepin here." He mumbled as he set his crossbow on a corner of the truck "Especially since I can't sleep in my motorcycle." He sighed and moved to lay down on the floor of the truck before turning his back,trying to find a comfortable position before drifting off to sleep.

128Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy stood up and dusted off her shorts from the dirt before lifting her head when Andrea offered for them to sleep in her car. She gave her a warm smile and shrugged "I think I better leave that place for them." She nodded over to Esmeralda and Melody. She walked over to the front of the truck and opened the door before hoping in. Closing it, she raised her legs on the wheel and slouched down on her seat as she looked up at the sky for a moment. She fiddled with her hair for a moment wondering if everyone had already chosen a place to sleep before glancing outside. She slightly shrugged at the thought seeing there was still room in the front and back of the truck.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

129Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea slightly nodded at Josh, "thanks, I'll keep that in mind" she smiled before looking over at Cassy. "Alright, good night then" she smiled at her before lifting the handle on her seat to make the chair lean back. She then curled up on her seat and drifted to sleep.

130Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

After the two shifts passed, it was his turn to take guard. He stayed awake without having trouble seeing he had his full eight hours of sleep. Walked around the truck as he grew bored seeing no walkers at any point. Still, he didn't keep his guard down. He practiced him aiming as he shot at a squirrel. Taking the arrow of the squirrel's body, he stabbed the squirrel open before he began to eat slightly wincing at the taste first. But hey,food was food,especially now that they need it. When he finished, he walked around for a moment as he tried to get the blood out of his fingers before wiping them on his pants. He looked up at the sky as he began to see dark clouds beginning to form making him slightly groan inwardly.

131Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

((let me know when I can bring in Carry Very Happy))

132Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

(Yea sure! Ahh...but I actually gotta go right now x( ttyl!)

133Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Once the sky began to lighten, Andrea awoke, still feeling tired from her sleep being broken up. She sat up, seeing Daryl on his shift. She opened the car door and climbed out, wrapping her jacket around her a bit tighter once she felt the chill of the morning air. "Hey" she said sleepily, glancing at Daryl. She saw the remnants of the squirrel he had eaten and turned her gaze away, not feeling phased since she was still half asleep. She walked over, seeing the fire was still barely alive. She stood near it to try and wake herself up.

134Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Seeing everyone was heading off to bed she looked at dean "need help?" she said looking over at the sleeping girl then back at him waiting for him to say something.

135Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean shook his head, "no that's fine. Good night" he smiled at her before standing up and walking over. He bent down, brushing Krista's hair away from her face with a small frown. He put his arms underneath her and lifted her up slowly, cradling her as he walked over to his car. He opened the door, rather awkwardly, and placed her on the back seat, placing his coat over her. He then hopped in the front and laid down, making sure to lock the doors before falling asleep.

136Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl turned his head as he was about to raise his weapon when he heard the car door open before breathing out a sigh seeing it was just Andrea. He nodded his head when spoke before continuing to look out for walkers. He glanced at her before turning his head to look at her when she walked over to the fire. "Still trying to find warmth in that small crap?" He raised an eyebrow before shrugging "You know, we should make more rest stops to look for a lake or something." He suggested seeing they will get canoes and fishing rod. There weren't many lakes in the actual country,so looking in a forest would be a great chance to find one. "Man, I wanna get shit-faced drunk again." He mumbled as he thought out loud before breathing a small chuckle under his breath and shaking his head knowing that won't happen anytime soon.

137Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Seeing he went to bed Alice stayed by the fire as she didn't know if she could even sleep with what happened. She knew it was best to sleep cause if she was tried in the morning, ah fuck it she went a couple of days with out sleep before when she was in collage. 'jason... Abby..' she thought about them.

138Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea looked over at Daryl, "so you want to go get the supplies first and then come back to look for a lake?" she asked and rubbed her eyes before taking her coat off and walking back to the car. She tossed it in, through the window before grabbing her water bottle and taking a drink. She walked back over to the fire and moved her foot in, kicking the white, ashy log with her boot. Bits of ash flew up in the air and she took a step back before the fire went out completely, just leaving a smoking log. She slightly chuckled when he talked about getting drunk. "When we find a mall, we'll get you some alcohol" she mumbled before tying her hair up into a bun. Getting drunk probably wouldn't be a bad idea - if it were in a place where they were certain no walkers would intervene. It would at least make them forget their problems for a few hours.

139Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"Yep. That's exactly what I am sayin...or else there would be no point in having the canoes and fishing rods...still, this forest is..two hours away from the country. I think it would be better to keep our eyes open in case we pass by another one." He mumbled and looked back at the forest as she tossed her jacket through the window. Then, he glanced at fire before nodding his head. "That's what I thought...no need for the crap of a fire." He shook his head as he moved to lean against the side of the truck. Shaking his head, he began to bite his nails before hesitating as he glanced at her and moved his hand away as he gripped the strap holding his crossbow. "I don't think getting drunk will help anyone out." He raised his eyebrows "Because..if something happens..you can't rely on a bunch of drunk pricks to get the job done." He smirked a little.

140Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Alright, we'll do that then" she shrugged, still feeling a little tired to comprehend what he was saying. She sighed and turned to face him, "coming from the guy who just said he wanted to 'get shit-faced drunk again'" she said, mocking him. She raised her eyebrows at him, "if we do find somewhere in the country, then you can get drunk. It's not like we're all stupid enough to get drunk at the same time" she rolled her eyes. She bent down and started pushing the rocks into the fire pit, to cover up some of the ash. Once she had done that, she stood back up and put her hands on her hips, wondering if the others would wake up soon.

141Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

(I'll be right back xD)

142Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"What? I want to get shit-faced drunk...but I don't want to get my ass kicked because of it." He shook his head at the thought before listening to her point. He shrugged as tilted his head a bit to the side. "Whatever." He smirked a little and watched as she put rocks into the fire. He sighed "How long is it gonna take for these people to get their asses moving?" He grumbled wanting to get on the move since this place wasn't the most secure area. "Come on people." He breathed out as he went to bang on the windows to wake them up. "We don't got all day. Let's get a move on." He said in a higher tone.

(Alright!)

143Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh slowly woke up after his- actually quite decent- sleep. He searched through his bag to try and find some breakfast. I grabbed three bananas that were starting to turn brown. He shrugged and hoped out from the truck and walking towards Andrea and Daryl.

"Hungry anyone?" He said to the two, throwing them both a piece of fruit. "I think there's a few more in my bag for the others." He unpeeled the banana and took a bite trying to savor the taste. "This banana has never tasted so good in my life." He added chuckling a bit to himself.

144Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea caught the banana and glanced back as Daryl started tapping on windows. She sighed and unpeeled her banana before taking a bite. It had been so long since she had had fruit. She practically lived off of muesli bars and other packed snacks. She slightly yawned and tossed the banana peel into the fire pit once she was done eating. She walked over and knocked on the truck, knowing Cassy and Aladdin were asleep nearby. "Guys come on, get up, we gotta go" she said before walking around the little camp area, checking to make sure they hadn't forgotten anything.

145Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl turned his head when Josh walked towards them. He caught the banana and nodded his head seeing this would probably be the best thing he would eat since he ate a squirrel early. He unpeeled the banana and took a bit before looking at the vehicles wondering if they heard him or not. He shrugged at the thought and looked back at Josh before nodding in agreement. He walked over to his motorcycle and tossed the banana peel on the ground as he licked his fingers before getting on his motorcycle.

146Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy had fallen asleep in her deep thought. Her sleep then was intruppted when she heard the knocks making her jump as she moved her legs down. "Fuck." She breathed out thinking it was a walker before wincing at the pain she recieved from sleeping in the same uncomfortable position. She rolled her shoulders back and placed her hands on the wheel after she rolled down the window. She let out a sigh wishing it was all dream as she leaned forward to rest her chin on the top part of the wheel. "Where are we heading?" She mumbled sleepily as she looked at them.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

147Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Having falling asleep for a short moment alice woke up from everyone's voices telling them to get up, rubbing her eyes she looked up before pushing herself off ground 'now i know i never liked camping.' sleeping on the ground sucked but she didn't mind. Cracking her neck a little she looked at the rest of the people. "hello." she said looking over at the blonde hair man.

148Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean sat up as people knocked and started calling out for everyone to wake up. Krista lurched upwards, worried that walkers were around. Luckily for her, they weren't. She climbed out of the car, as did Dean and headed over to where everyone was. "So where are we going?" she asked, she hadn't stayed awake long enough to listen to what the plans were for moving onwards. Dean rolled his shoulders, feeling that they had stiffened slightly due to sleeping in the same position all night.

149Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin jumped slightly at the knocks, making him wake up. He climbed out of the truck and glanced at Cassy before looking at the others, wondering what was going on.

150Stopping for a rest - Page 6 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Standing their around the group with her hands folded she lessened to what everyone was saying not lessening to what they was saying much last night for talking to dean 'ok next time ignore the guy and focus on living.' she thought looking over at cassy and smiled a little.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum