The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping for a rest

+4
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Andrea Sinclair
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh turned his head towards the woman who said his name. He gave her a soft smirk. "Hi there, I don't think we've met." He reached out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Josh. If you're hungry I have some fruit in my bag." He said pulling out his bag.

He turned towards Andrea. "Hey Andrea, who owns this truck? I don't mind driving for awhile!"

152Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl turned on his motorcycle making a loud grumbling sound. He moved it a bit forward and looked at Krista "Right now we are just heading for a small town that has a shopping center...there we get the things we need and want." He informed as he gripped the motorcycle "After we are planning to head to the countryside....although we won't stay there long..but it's a good start." He mumbled with a shrug. "We gotta get moving though."

153Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

"Oh okay" Krista mumbled before looking at Dean. The two of them headed for his car and hopped in. "Anyone who wants a ride is welcome" he called out before starting the car. He quickly checked the back seat, making sure they had everything.

154Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy lifted her head and looked at Daryl as he told them their plan before sighing as she heard Josh. She moved over to sit in the passenger's side feeling kind of relieved that she wasn't the one who was driving if Josh was willing to. She leaned back on the seat as she looked at the rear view mirrors while lifting her legs on seat. She rested the side of her head on the window as she looked at the forest for a moment. She lifted her head and looked at Josh "I don't mind...I've had enough driving." She mumbled not liking the responsibility of having the saftey of people on her hands.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

155Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

(Just going to reply for Aladdin on here for now, because I can't be bothered switching between accounts x))

Andrea looked at Josh quickly, "no one, as far as I know. Cassy was the one who found it" she said as she opened her car door. "Is anyone riding with me, or what?" she called out, slightly sitting on the window ledge of her door.

Aladdin heard Dean's offer and decided to go with them. "You don't mind if I tag along, do you?" he asked, before opening the door and hopping in on the back seat.

156Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"I guess we're set to go then," Josh replied smirking. He grabbed the keys and stuck them in the ignition. He rolled down the window and called out to Daryl. "I'm ready, you lead the way." He rolled the window back up and slowly but the car to drive.

157Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

"Um Alice porter." she said shaking his hand before smirking "thanks." leaning over she opened his bag and grabbed an apple before handing it back to josh and hopped in the truck. Taking a bite she heard what Dean asked but stayed in the truck taking another bite until she finished it.

158Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked over at the vehicles "I think we are settled." He said looking at Andrea "Now, let's get a move on...the longer we stay here,the more to worry." He mumbled and put his foot on the gas pedal hoping there was even a shopping center around to even follow through on their plan. He nodded and rode the motorcycle to the front before glancing back at everyone. He nodded and looked at the direction they were heading before he started to drive heading straight.

159Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Andrea Sinclair wrote:(Just going to reply for Aladdin on here for now, because I can't be bothered switching between accounts x))

Andrea looked at Josh quickly, "no one, as far as I know. Cassy was the one who found it" she said as she opened her car door. "Is anyone riding with me, or what?" she called out, slightly sitting on the window ledge of her door.

Aladdin heard Dean's offer and decided to go with them. "You don't mind if I tag along, do you?" he asked, before opening the door and hopping in on the back seat.

((why didn't i see this. smacks laptop >.>, i would have let alice ride with her.))

160Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Alright then" she shrugged before sitting back down and starting up her car. She put her car into gear before stepping on the accelerator and following Daryl's lead.

(It's all good x))

161Stopping for a rest - Page 7 Empty Re: Stopping for a rest Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean nodded at Aladdin and Krista smiled at him before he put his car into drive and headed straight, following everyone else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum