The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering needs and wants

+3
Josh Holloway
Andrea Sinclair
Daryl Dixon
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

(Knocked out,sorry! x( )

Daryl stayed quiet as he took out his arrows and wiped the blood off of them with the bottom of his shirt. He noticed her glare and was about to open his mouth on what she said before letting it go as he looked back at his arrows,grumbling something under his breath. He moved more into the truck as he raised his knees,resting his elbows on them. Glancing up, he noticed the sun looked like it began to set. "Enough talking. This isn't the right place to be talking about yourself." He mumbled as he looked at the town. "Let's just get the hell out of here before something serious happens." He sighed and jumped out of the truck. "I'm gonna go get them...we can't be waiting on them now that sun the looks like it's about to set."

52Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh set the bag in the truck before hearing a few gunshots. He ran in next to Alice and gave her a confused look. "Is everyone okay? He asked, before he noticed a girl he hadn't seen before. He turned toward Alice, taking her arm and stepping back a bit. "Who's she?" he whispered. Apparently he had missed a lot since the five minutes it took to place the bag in the truck and make sure everything was in order.

Josh looked at the woman. She didn't pose much of a threat, but she didn't seem weak either. If she was alone she was doing pretty good he had to give her that. But he kept quiet, he didn't want to make a scene if there shouldn't be one.

53Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy slightly rolled her eyes as she walked back with her arms crossed with Daryl behind her.She looked back at Daryl as she made a face at him "I just wanted to get medical supplies." She mumbled under her breath before leaning against the truck "You will never know if someone gets sick or something...and without any medicine..what will we do?" She raised her hands and eyebrows before letting out a sigh. "It's not like this town is filled with walkers either.." She muttered and crossed her arms as she looked up at the sky before averting her eyes to the young woman and dead walkers on the ground. She raised an eyebrow seeing she has missed on a lot and glanced at everyone "What....happened?" She asked hesitantly.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

54Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Krista followed Cassy and Daryl out with a slight scowl. "Yeah, what's the big idea? Don't go complaining when you get sick, and no one has medicine" she grumbled and handed Aladdin his baseball bat back. She raised her eyebrows in surprise at the new girl, who looked roughly her age.

Dean looked at the new girl before hearing Josh's whispers to Alice. "She's Caroline" he said quickly.

55Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

"The only illness that is passing around right now is the one turning humans into those walkers." He mumbled "We'll get to the medicine when the time comes,but for now, we just have to worry about shelter." He said as he looked at Krista while glancing at Cassy. "Once we find it, then we can come back for that crap..but I don't think it's a good idea to be out here at night where we can barely spot walkers if they pass by..." He glanced at the empty parking lot before averting his eyes up to the houses.

56Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Caroline looked over at the other as the ones called Cassy and Krista came up, hearing the guy said her name she looked her eyes leaning against the car "Well if we're going to dead off? Could i get my car Tarzan?" she said raising her eyebrow at the man

57Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy breathed out a quiet groan "Just because the infection is happening doesn't mean we are immune to other diseases...and it doesn't have to be just getting sick..what if someone broke a leg while running or something?" She raised her eyebrows as she placed her hands on her hips "Come on...survival also means having medical equipment." She pointed out before sighing as she slightly nodded "Fine...but we better comeback." She mumbled and looked back at the girl with an eyebrow raised. "She's following?" She asked pointing over to her feeling a little unsure.

58Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl stayed quiet as he ignored Cassy's blabber before he made a face at Caroline "Stop calling me that." He complained as he rubbed his forehead. Looking back up, he examined her for a bit and nodded hesitantly. "Alright...but one wrong move..I won't hesitate." He mumbled as he gripped his crossbow before looking at the others "Did everyone get the supplies we were looking for on the list?" He asked before he began to hear the silent groans making his lift his head to try to see where the sounds were coming from.

59Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

"Hey if you don't trust me I'll hand my keys over to her." she said pointing at krista, last she she needed was people pointing their guns at her. Hearing the same sound she looked back at him "Hey Tarzan think we should get going like now and worry about if people got everything later." she said seeing the sun starting to set, She opened up the holster to her gun pulling it out she walked passed the two.. Siblings she thought they could be 'besides one of them has my bag.' she thought.

60Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl followed her point and sighed as he looked at Krista. "Yea, that makes me feel better." He said sarcastically but it came out sounding like a quite serious tone. "Stop." He repeated not liking the sound of that at all before glancing up at the sky again. "Alright." He grumbled hating to deal with more people to worry about. He walked over to his motorcycle and turned the engine on. "Let's get a move on, this place doesn't look so safe." He breathed as he turned his head still trying to figure what direction the sound was coming from since he wouldn't want them to accidentally drive towards them.

61Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"We got all the food and water we could carry," Josh said to Daryl. "You good on the fishing supplies?" He nodded at him before turning towards Caroline. He leaned towards Daryl. "I don't like her," he growled. "We better keep an eye on her. She will ride in my truck."

62Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy stayed leaning against the truck as she lost herself in thought while she fiddled with her hair. She blinked once she began to hear the quiet groans and walked over to the truck while she was reaching for the door before stopping as she heard Josh. She moved her hand away from the door handle and raised her hand as she rolled her eyes before walking over to the back of the truck. She hopped on in and raised her knees to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them wanting to get out of the town already.

63Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Alice heard them as well starting to get worried she looked at Josh before it looked like the red was giving orders and giving Daryl a pet name, She went over at Andrea "Hey mind if i ride with you?" she asked not wanting to be in the back of the truck again.

64Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea stayed quiet for the meantime as the others grew agitated and wary of the new girl. She looked at Josh as he talked to Daryl before looking at Alice and giving a short nod, "yeah sure" she said and crossed her arms. She opened the car door and looked at Caroline, wondering what she planned on doing. "So are we heading back to the forest or what?" she looked over at Daryl and Josh.

65Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl nodded at Josh's question "Yea, I got what I was sent out to get." He mumbled and put his foot on the gas pedal before looking at Caroline when Josh leaned towards him. "I don't think anyone trusts her." He breathed and shrugged. "Whatever. As long as she isn't in her car." He added and glanced at everyone "Alright,come on." he nodded towards a direction not wanting to waste time talking. He looked at Andrea and shook his head "Now, we look for a shelter...in the countryside." He said loudly before realizing it might be to dangerous to look for shelter at night. "Wait, I think the forest sounds good." He mumbled and placed his foot on the gas pedal before he began to ride out of the parking lot.

66Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Hearing what the blonde hair man said before handing her keys over to the girl that looked about her age, she clinched her fist never would Carry get in some guys car she rather let this girl drive her car out of town before ever doing that "i'm not leaving all the stuff i have gathered." she snapped turning around to face them "Got something to say! Say it to my face next time alright!" all her weapons, alcohol, blankets, cloths, etc she wasn't going to leave that. Growling under her breath she held her keys out towards the girl "Mind driving it."

67Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea hopped into her car, waiting for Alice to climb in before she quickly turned it on and put it into gear. She stepped on the gas, driving after Daryl and following him back to the forest.

68Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Alice quickly got in the other side as she shut the door as Andrea stepped on the gas making a move to get close to Daryl. Looking back she wondered what was taking the others

69Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Krista looked at Dean with a grin and grabbed the keys off of the red head. "Wait, drive your car?" she asked the girl with an eyebrow raised. "Alright. But if you try anything on me, you'll regret it" she muttered as Dean frowned. "I don't think it's such a good idea" he said quickly, "one of the others should go with you" he said quickly and looked at the others, he wouldn't let someone drive his car.

70Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl heard Caroline snap making him glance a glare at her. "How the fuck did she survive with that loud mouth?" He mumbled under his breath as he looked back at the road and looked both directions before looking back at the group nodding for them to follow back to the forest. He stepped on the gas pedal again and continued back onto the road.

71Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"Let's go," Josh said roughly, grabbing Caroline's arm and pushing her into the truck. He looked at Cassy and nodded, making sure she was ready to go. "Let's get out of here!" Josh said to Daryl before he rode off in the motorcycle.

Josh started the truck before looking at Caroline; He pressed the door locks and smiled at her. "I know what you were thinking." He gave a loud laugh then stepped on the gas, following Daryl.

72Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Caroline growled as Josh grabbed her away having a strong hold on her arm. She sat in the back glaring at him "What not taking my weapons away?' she said with a cocky tone before he locked the doors (rape XDD). She glared at him even more "Try anything funny and I'll fucking kill you."

73Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

"Uh, okay then" Krista tossed the girl her keys back before climbing back into Dean's car. Dean turned his car on quickly and waited for the others before following their lead towards the forest.

74Gathering needs and wants - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

He glared at her, watching her face swell with anger. "You're cute," he said, winking at her. Then kept driving after Daryl. The car filled with silence. Josh could feel the tension rising between the two of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum