The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering needs and wants

+3
Josh Holloway
Andrea Sinclair
Daryl Dixon
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Gathering needs and wants Empty Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

After what appeared to be more than half an hour, he noticed a small town not to far. He lowered the sound of his motorcycle as they moved closer and looked around for a moment being cautious since there were obviously more of those walkers around here. He raised an eyebrow when things seemed to be too quiet. He tried to push the thought away and continued on before spotting a shopping center. He turned and parked his motorcycle right in front of the mall.He hopped off the motorcycle and looked at it before glancing at the other waiting for them to get out. He cautiously took his crossbow off of his shoulder and held it firmly as he raised it. He crept quietly to the door and kicked the door open expecting walkers to come running but nothing.

2Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

As soon as they arrived, Andrea pulled her car up into the car park and hopped out. She grabbed her gun and held onto it securely, following the others over to the entrance. "Wait!" she whispered loudly and immediately face palmed as Daryl kicked open the doors. "I can see you're a 'do first think later', kind of guy" she mumbled. "Shouldn't we come up with some sort of plan? Or were you just going to run in and go on a shooting spree?" she raised an eyebrow at him before raising her gun when she thought she heard a noise.

Aladdin climbed out from the backseat of Dean's car and looked over at Dean, "you don't have anything I can use... do you?" he asked hesitantly, not knowing how he was supposed to help.

3Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh parked the truck besides Andreas'. He turned towards Alice and Cassy. "Before you get out, do you have any weapons? If not, I think I have some knives in my bag, it's better than nothing." He said, looking at them attentively.

Josh pulled out his own gun and checked that it had enough bullets. "Well I'm set," he said, turning to the other girls in the car.

4Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

As Dean pulled up after everyone else, he noticed that they were already getting set to head inside. He quickly turned his car off and jumped out, Krista following his lead. She grabbed her gun and made sure she had enough bullets before walking over. Dean locked the car and shoved his keys in his pockets before looking at Aladdin. He nodded and walked to his trunk, lifting it up. He looked through his weapons before handing him a baseball bat, "think you can handle that?" he raised an eyebrow with a smirk before walking over to the others.

5Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

Right as they arrived Alice jumped out of the truck landing on her feet, she looked over at Aladdin who asked if dean had anything he can use. Lessening to what Josh said she turned her head "i don't have anything and yeah it's better than nothing." she said looking over at Cassy "But if you need it take it."

6Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy has been looking at nothing but more and more grasslands making her frown. She wrapped her arms around her legs as she lifted her head up and looked at the direction they were heading. She nibbled on her lower lip seeing a town ahead. As they passed through, the fact that their were no walkers made her have a bad feeling. Looking at a pharmacy, she raised her head as she sat up wondering if she could pass by there once she helps them get the supplies. She turned her head and sighed of relief seeing the shopping center wasn't far from the pharmacy at all. As the truck came to a stop, she looked at Josh and nodded "I have a gun..I mean, I wouldn't go out without a weapon..especially in the place." She opened the door and jumped out before hesitating as all there was,was the silence. She turned her head as Daryl kicked the door open making her flinch.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

7Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

"Alright then," Josh said. He got out of the truck quietly and kept his gun close to him. He walked up to Daryl. "You got the list of things?" He asked. "I say a couple of us go into a store while a couple more keep look out. An efficient system to keep us all alive." He pointed to the door of the nearest shopping store. "We should move in a group, quickly though."

8Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl just shrugged "I just do whatever needs to be done." He mumbled and looked inside for a moment. "I don't think there are any walkers here....but it's too late for a plan now." He breathed and stepped inside "In other words, let's just get this over with." He raised his eyebrows and turned his head before walking deeper in the shopping center.He nodded towards Andrea "She has the list." He said quietly as he kept his eyes open "Alright..people who don't have a the 'fighting skills'..should stay out here." He mumbled.Hearing a loud breathing sound, he hesitated as he tried to hear where it was coming from but the sound echoed around. He lowered his eyebrows as he then heard a growl.

9Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

((hope it's ok to throw her in XDD))

10Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea sighed and took the list out. She glanced at Daryl with slight irritation before hearing a growl. "Fantastic" she muttered before grabbing her gun and walking straight in. She looked around, not seeing any walkers for now. But she was sure they were nearby. "Alright. Daryl you go get the fishing gear, Josh and Alice you go get the food and water" she glanced at the others, "Dean, you, Aladdin and Cassy will stay outside on guard. Because we can't have all the inexperienced people outside, in case walkers decide to come in" she stated. She then glanced at Krista, "you and me will go get the toiletries. Alright?" she raised her eyebrows. "Good" she said simply before looking at Krista and turning to walk over to the toiletries aisle. She kept her gun up and kept an eye out for any sudden movement as they headed forward.

11Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy shook her head at how quick Daryl was acting. She quietly walked behind the group and looked down at her gun knowing she needed practice with shooting. "If that's the case...I think I'll stay out here."She mumbled and looked back up at the pharmacy. They must have all kinds of medical equipment there,and that was a need for sure in case someone got hurt or sick. She nodded at what Andrea said and held up the gun hoping nothing too serious was going to happen. She lowered her firearm and glanced at the others "Don't forget to get silencers." She noted seeing guns would be too loud.

(It's fine!)

12Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Inside the store walking around the head walkers she wrinkled her nose "goody.' she thought, just wanted she needed to be sent to a store and having to shoot thies fuckers. Caroline stuffed whatever she can grab in her bag hearing a loud bang like someone busted down the door she kneeled down behind one of the shelves reloading her gun in case it was another one of them walkers. "Send me to-" she cursed under her breath hating her uncle right about now, creeping down slowly making sure she wasn't to be seen.

13Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked back at Andrea and gave a slight nod before walking towards the stores. Luckily, the light from the sun was giving them light inside to see what they were doing. He looked around for a camping sort of shop. He walked as he kept his crossbow held up before spotting the shop he was looking for on the second floor. He stepped up the stairs trying not to make such a loud noise with his shoes as he made his way to the shop.

14Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 am

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Krista nodded and followed Andrea's lead. She glanced back at Cassy, "we'll get those too" she chuckled before holding her gun up and glancing around, looking for any walkers that might be lurking around.

Dean sighed. He really wanted to get in on the action. He walked around, holding his gun in his hands tightly. He looked over at the others and then glanced around the area.

15Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy glanced around the place before she leaned against the wall of the mall. She crossed one leg over the other as she looked at Dean. "I don't think we have to worry about walkers right now...they must have gotten distracted by..something." She shrugged not really knowing why there were no walkers on sight. "Hey, you don't mind if I just make a quick stop over there,do you?" She nodded towards the pharmacy with an eyebrow raised "Because..it can really come in handy." She shrugged as she examined the deserted parking lot.

16Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea spotted a few dead walkers throughout the mall, making her confused. "Some people must have already been in here" she muttered to Krista quietly. She crept around before spotting a small supermarket. She nodded over for Krista to go in, the girl seemed like she could handle herself. "You go get the toiletries, I'll go get the silencers and ammunition" she said before slowly heading towards a store that looked like it sold weapons. Once inside, she opened the door, a bell ringing to announce her arrival. She jumped and growled under her breath before turning around quickly, making sure no one had heard her. She heard a low grumble coming from behind the counter, seeing a bit of movement, she held her gun up, preparing to shoot. Once it stood up and growled, she shot it in the forehead. The body fell to the floor and she quickly rushed over to the door, making sure that there were no other walkers to trap her inside. She grabbed a bag from behind the counter and grimaced at the body the walker was eating. She quickly stuffed as many of the required items as possible until the bag was full. She then put the bag over her shoulder and stepped outside the store, holding her gun up warily.

17Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh looked at Alice and motioned her to follow. He pulled out his bag and zipped it open ready to put any supplies they needed inside of it. The slowly walked towards the counter filled with rotten fruit. Josh took a step back. "Be careful, the food could be infected. We better stick with the fresh, un-opened canned foods." He said softly.

Josh and Alice crept to the canned foods aisle and started grabbing cans from the shelves. "Make sure they are sealed tight." He instructed her. He set the bag down and started slowly filling it up with food. "We also need water.." He said to her. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the aisle to find the bottled water.

(OOC: I'm going to go to bed ^^ I'll reply tomorrow morning!)

18Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 am

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean looked over at Cassy and shrugged, "can you handle being by yourself? Maybe one of us should go with you" he said and raised an eyebrow at Aladdin. "I guess... as long as you'll be alright" he said to her.

Krista looked at Andrea and nodded before walking over to the supermarket. She grabbed a shopping bag and headed for the toiletries aisle. Once there, she stuffed as many items as she could into the bags, ensuring that she had all the essentials before going over to get the stuff that she thought people would want. She jumped when she heard a gun shot and rushed to the front of the store, seeing Andrea with a bag full of weapons.

(Night Very Happy)

19Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Not hearing anything she got back up walking out of the store she was at, Carry threw the bag over her shoulder 'one down' three to go. Gripping tightly on her gun she hugged against the wall hear the camping suppiles, she crouched down sneaking in quickly 'where them damn poles.' she thought, peeping her head out she notice a walker 'mother-'. Sliding her gun back in it's holder she draw out her sword.

(night Smile )

20Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl walked into the camping shop and stayed close to the walls as he crept around. He passed the lanes as he tried to find the fishing section. He sighed of relief when he found it before seeing a figure making him grimace. He bent his knees and walked behind the walker as he made a kissing noise making the walker growl as it turned around. He quickly aimed for the head before shooting it. As it collapsed to the floor, he grabbed the arrow and pulled it out before looking around for the fishing rods.Luckily,in the end of the lane, there were plenty as he grabbed a handful not knowing how many he was supposed to get in the first place. He walked to the counter and noticed the canoes were nailed to the wall making him breath a sigh. He jumped over the counter and pulled on it before it feel making a loud noise as he flinched. He looked back for a moment and immediately regretted it as he noticed seven walkers coming out of the lanes.

(Night! Very Happy)

21Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Watching out from the corner seeing some guy appear out of no where like he was super man on drugs getting the walker to go after him. She just stayed their amazed by his skills but seeing him go for what she needed she about cursed at him. Jumping hearing the loud nose she rose up from where she was hiding "Nice idiot." she said hopeing he wont shoot her, it wasn't smart on her end but she had to say something.

22Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea looked over at Krista once she appeared, before hearing a commotion coming from the second floor. She sighed and gestured for Krista to go outside. She handed her the weapons bag before going up, holding her gun out. She entered the camping store before seeing seven walkers appear before Daryl. Along with another figure. She shot at her, assuming she was a walker, the bullet just missing her leg. "Are you fucking insane?" she yelled at the woman, who just emerged out of no where. She then rushed over and shot at the walkers, hitting a few before grabbing one end of the canoe. She tried pulling it, though it was a little heavy. She looked at Daryl, waiting for him to do something.

23Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl quickly aimed his weapon at one of them before shooting it. He flinched when he heard a stranger's voice trying not to get distracted by her seeing he needed to kill them off. He jumped off the counter and took his knife out seeing he didn't have enough arrows for all of them. He glanced at the young woman "Are you just going to stand there?" He grumbled quickly as he stayed behind the counter seeing he would have a better chance of staying safe there. He lifted his head when he saw Andrea and sighed of relief before shaking his head seeing her struggling on pulling the canoe. He jumped over the counter seeing there were less walkers and grabbed the canoe as he lifted it up a bit and dragged it,rushing out.

24Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy slightly rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the wall. "In these days,you can't really rely on someone to keep you safe...don't you think?" She raised her eyebrows as she thrust her gun into the liner of her shorts. "But if you want to come along,then be my guest." She raised her hands before dropping them to her sides. Although, a gun might not be a good weapon to take seeing it wasn't quiet,so if the pharmacy was filled with walkers,she would have to attack some other way. She sighed at the thought before heading off to the pharmacy as she placed her hands in her pockets looking around the place.

25Gathering needs and wants Empty Re: Gathering needs and wants Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 am

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

After grabbing the bags Andrea handed over, she walked outside, seeing Cassy heading for the pharmacy. "Wait, what's going on?" she said, before realising she was intending on gathering things from the store. She thrust the bags into Aladdin's arms and grabbed his baseball bat, handing him her gun. "Wait!" she slightly yelled, before running over to Cassy. "I'm coming" she grinned and looked at the bat before looking over at Dean, who looked concerned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum