The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

The infection has begun

+4
Josh Holloway
The Winchesters
Daryl Dixon
Cassy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm

The Leombruno

Esmeralda hold on to Melody in the truck. Esmeralda look up at her as she lean back. Esmeralda was glad that people were like then and not dead "I'm Esmeralda and this is Melody" said Esmeralda.

52The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She flinched when Dean went up to her and nodded quickly. "O-ok." She stuttered as she was about to step foot on the gas. Looking at the car that pulled up next to her, she hesitated before her eyebrows raised while she left out a sigh of relief. "Alright! Thanks!" She called out when Andrea left north of the city.As she began to drive the truck, her hands began to tremble making her grip on the wheel tighten. She focused on Andrea's car seeing, she was probably the only person that could help them at the moment.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

53The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

The Winchesters

The Winchesters

Dean quickly started up his car and drove after the truck, seeing that Krista was looking worried. He sighed and rubbed his face in agitation, keeping his eyes on them as much as possible. He noticed them heading north and moved out a bit, seeing that the truck was following another car. He placed his gun on the passenger seat and continued to drive north. Krista looked at the people in the back of the truck, "I'm Krista" she breathed and looked at Esmeralda and her daughter. "Nice to meet you I guess" she shrugged, thinking now wasn't the best time for introductions. She looked over at Dean driving before looking out and watching the car in front.

54The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl waited for them to pass near the highway. He looked over at the woman with her girl as they introduce themselves "Daryl." He said quickly before realizing they were about the pass the highway. He lifted the door up higher as he was looking at the vechicles they passed. Once he spotted his motorcycle, he jumped out of the truck as his body was tilted to an angle so that the car Dean was driving wouldn't runover him.As he touched the roadway,he rolled and stumbled before he got back on his feet. He winced at the pain before getting on the motorcycle and turning the engine on before following them,ignoring the pain.

55The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Alice Porter

Alice Porter

With the truck moving running over bumps making then move a little she opened one eye "Alice.." she mumbled not one for talking she took off her necklace feeling like throwing it while they was moving. She just stared at the necklace. So their was a woman named Esme, a little girl Melody. The head strong girl Krista and Daryl

56The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea checked her mirrors, noting that she had three vehicles behind her. She continued to drive along the high way, slowing down at some points when she had to dodge a few broken down cars and whatnot. She drove off quickly, reaching the countryside after a few hours.

(Did you want to stay in the city or create a new topic? :-))

57The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

(I was thinking more of a rest stop in the forest. x) So..I already started the new topic there! Unless...you just wanted to go straight to the countryside Very Happy)

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

58The infection has begun - Page 3 Empty Re: The infection has begun Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

(No that's fine! I just didn't know what everyone else wanted to do x))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum