The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

A restless day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Twenty..really?" She raised her eyebrows feeling a bit shocked that someone was actually her age level. "I'm twenty also." She smiled a little and looked down at her shoes. She lowered her eyebrows when she felt something was in her shoes before shrugging it off. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and tilted her head a bit to the side seeing his scowl. Moving her hands to rest on the truck, she leaned back a little. "You know, now that I think about it...we can't really start a conversation like we used to." She mumbled as she averted her eyes to the sky. Interactions weren't like before anymore. It was all about defending now that, you can't really get along with anyone or just ask them about their day. She frowned a little at the thought and shook her head knowing she wasn't made for this world. None of them were.

(Sorry x( I had to go to sleep because of school..at least winter break is next week! xD)

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

27A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Yeah" he nodded his head before smiling slightly. "Oh that's cool. Finally, someone my age" he sighed in slight relief. He had been on his own most of the time, coming across a few older people in his path during the supposed 'apocalypse'. He turned his head to look at her and sighed, "yeah, tell me about it" he mumbled and scratched his head. "The world will never be what it was" he frowned, wishing that wasn't the case. Even if the human race did somehow manage to live through the infection and kill or cure all of the zombies, they would still be stuck with the traumatising memories of what had become of their loved ones and the changes in themselves.

(It's all good. I had a nap anyway x) Oh, awesome! :-))

28A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Yep. Finally." She breathed with small chuckle. It wasn't everyday you meet someone your age in these days. She fiddled with her hair and nodded in agreement. "It wouldn't hurt to at least...try." She frowned at the word knowing there was nothing to look forward to. Everyone was either dead or changed personality to suit this world of the dead they live in now. "Do you think this world...is going to stay the way it is?" She asked hesitantly not wanting to think of that. "I mean,especially for the younger generation...they are going to have to deal with a lot..and growing up in this world..isn't exactly the most childhood friendly." She mumbled knowing the children that are living right now will probably grow up being made for this world,heartless.

(Oh! All good then xD Ah,I gotta go to school now -.- Bye!)

29A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Aladdin honestly had no clue to what the answer was to her question. He shrugged, "lets hope not" he frowned. "But there's nothing we can do, other than look for a cure. And... I've kind of given up on hope to be honest. It's not like you can cure the billions of people on this earth that have been turned" he sighed and rubbed his neck. It was too late in his eyes.

(Alright, I'll talk to you later :-))

30A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy couldn't help but let out a small sigh and looked at the sky. She looked at him as she slightly tilted her head a bit to the side,moving her hands to rest on her legs. "I know..the people who are already walkers...are dead...nothing we can do to bring them back." She frowned "But...I believe their has to be away to stop it from infecting others...I mean, if someone gets bitten...then,that wouldn't be possible to cure if it was...in the neck or something...but if it's a scratch...I think there can be away."She mumbled as she forced a smile at him "Honestly, I am starting to lose hope a bit....but if that happens...what's the point of surviving if there is nothing to look forward to..you know what I mean?" She raised her eyebrow before lowering her head as she looked back at her legs. "Although..hope probably sounds like a fairy tale now,huh?" She breathed with a small chuckle. Averting her eyes up, she noticed the night sky was slowly starting to brighten. She glanced at the bat before resting her eye on him. "Are you going to stick with the bat?" She raised an eyebrow.

31A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Pretty much" Aladdin breathed. He let out a sigh and then looked down at the bat. "Well, it's not going to do me much good if we get swarmed by walkers... so I guess I'll ask around and see if anyone has a spare gun" he shrugged before noticing the sky had started to lighten. "Thank god" he chuckled. "Not a fan of the night these days" he grimaced and then turned around, hearing someone wriggling about with the tent.

Andrea pulled the zip up on the tent and climbed out, trying to be as quiet as she could, to not wake the others. She looked over, seeing Aladdin and Cassy were awake, "you two tired?" she asked and nodded towards the tents. "You should get some sleep" she said, putting on her shoes and walking over to her car. She grabbed a muesli bar out and started to nibble on it as she organised her things. She sat on the hood of her car, looking around the fields. "Is anyone else awake yet?" she asked, wondering if they had gone to the toilet or something.

32A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Well....for now, you can use mine if you want." She shrugged,not minding it. "Especially since I don't think I'll be going anywhere far from the group anymore..." She sighed and looked down at her gun. "It's your choice." She gave a small smile before averting her eyes to the sky when he chuckled. "Yea, who would have thought the whole monster thing in the night would be true?" She raised her eyebrows remembering one thing out of very few memories about her past before she taken away,the stories her mother used to tell her about the monsters coming out at night to take her away if she wasn't asleep.She breathed a chuckle and shook her head before turning her head as she heard the zip from the tent. She rubbed her eyes and nodded admitting that she was tired. Still, she was still trembled a bit over what happened. She looked at Aladdin and nodded towards the tent "You should get your sleep." She smiled a little before jumping off the top of the truck landing on her hands and knees. She flinched a bit before standing up straight and dusting off the dirt. "Nope, they are all still sleeping." She mumbled. "I wasn't sure if you guys wanted me or Aladdin to wake you up so we could get an early move on..." She shrugged.

33A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Aladdin shook his head, "no, you keep it. It's yours, and it's not like I know how to use a gun anyway" he chuckled. "I can wait, for now... the bat will do" he smirked and held it up before looking over at Andrea. He then looked at the tent, "nah I'm not really tired anymore..." he shrugged.

Andrea looked over at the two, "if that's the case, we should probably wake up the others" she sighed before walking over to the guys tents. "Come on, let's go" she tapped the tent, not wanting to scare them. "We should get a move on while it's early" she sighed and tapped the tent again before going over to wake up the girls.

34A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Like if I know how to use a gun." She rolled her eyes in a playful manner before shrugging "Alright." She smiled as he held up the bat. "How are you not tired?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked up at him.Then again, he didn't stay up all night,and he had some of his sleep. She looked back at Andrea and nodded "Ok good...the sooner we go to a...safer are the better." She sighed of relief before she yawned. She quickly covered her yawn with her hand over her mouth before blinking a few times. She shook her head as she tried to get the sleepiness away before looking at the tents.

35A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl woke up with a flinch when Andrea tapped the tent making him slightly groan. He sat up and rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hands before reaching for his boots to put on. He then reached to zip the tent up. Poking his head out, he squinted when the sun was beginning to rise and rubbed his eyes as he crawled out of the tent before standing straight. He looked around for a moment and nodded in agreement. He leaned against the truck and crossed his arms waiting for the others to wake up.

36A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"Hey, you have more knowledge of them than I do. You shot a walker, right? That's a start" Aladdin smirked before hopping off of the hood of the truck. "Because I actually got some sleep, unlike a certain someone" he glanced around before resting his eyes on her. He chuckled before walking over and helping to pack up some things.

Andrea crossed her arms, still feeling sleepy, although she felt much better than she did yesterday. She was just glad she didn't wake up to walkers. She put the hood of her jacket on and tried to keep warm, seeing as the morning air was still fresh. She slightly shivered before walking over to her car and looked over as Daryl walked out first. "Morning" she mumbled quickly, before glancing at the girl's tent. She sighed and walked over, tapping it again, "come on!" she called out, a little louder this time.

37A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh woke up with a huge headache. He sighed and walked over towards Cassy. "Hey you went to get medicine right?" He asked her, holding his temples. "Do you have anything for a headache?" He slumped down onto the ground and rest his head on his shoulders.

38A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"Correction, it was a lucky shot...and the walker was all in my face." She mumbled with a grimace before trying to shake the thought away as he hopped off the hood of the truck. She nibbled on her lower lip before a small smirk appeared in the corner of her lips as she crossed her arms. "I guess.." She breathed a small sheepish chuckle while glanced at the ground before resting her eyes back on him as he packed up somethings. She turned her head when Josh walked over to her making her raise an eyebrow seeing him holding his temples. She hesitated at his question and glanced at Daryl knowing someone would have gotten sick making her slightly roll her eyes at him. She looked back at Josh as she frowned when he slumped onto the ground. She bent her knees to meet up his eye level and crossed her arms over her stomach. "Actually....I don't." She mumbled lowly and looked down at the ground "I tried to get in but...Daryl kicked me and Krista out before we had the chance." She sighed and looked back at him. "Sorry."

39A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

((sorry for the no response XD, ill gte back on in a few))

40A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked at Andrea and slightly nodded "Morning." He breathed and looked at the fields. The country was a great place for safety from what he can see. It had a better view if walkers were around since it was an open area,and it could supply food if they started to farm. Looked over everyone seeing a couple people still needed to wake up making him slightly sigh. He moved back to the tent and reached in to get his crossbow before hanging over his shoulder. "Alright, once everyone wakes up...we will have to go through the fields.." He pointed over to the fields "Which means...we are going to have to leave the vehicles around this area while we go looking for shelter."

(It's alright!)

41A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea looked over at the fields, where Daryl pointed to, and nodded. "Okay, well... I don't know when these guys plan on waking up" she rolled her eyes before banging on the tents again. "Seriously, everyone up before I pack you up with the tent" she said, a bit louder than before, before leaning against the side of her car, stifling a yawn with the back of her hand.

42A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy looked at Andrea as she stood up straight and averted her eyes back to Josh. "I-I can..probably go get some medicine." She mumbled not sure if they would let her go seeing they needed to get a move on. It was for a good cause especially now that someone was actually sick. She fiddled with her hair and tilted her head a little to the side "Just..try to get some rest...I'll talk to them." She nodded over to Daryl and Andrea before walking over towards them hoping they would let her get some medication while staying in the fields for just a little bit longer. She looked down at the ground before slightly coughing to get her attention. "Umm-" She stopped not knowing how to start before opening her mouth. "Well,Josh is getting a headache...and when I went to the pharmacy...I wasn't able to get medicine to treat regular health problems." She mumbled and lightly twirled the ends of her hair "So...I was wondering if it would be ok if I went back to the small town and get some..because..sometimes, a simple headache can grow worse without medication...you know?" She raised an eyebrow with a small smile.

43A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea listened to Cassy before crossing her arms and giving Daryl a look. "You should have let them get it in the first place" she mumbled before sighing and glancing at Cassy. "We can't just let you go alone" she said, not wanting something bad to happen to her.

44A restless day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A restless day Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl listened in before he gave Andrea a look as she did to him. "Oh right..I should have...because obviously nothing was going to happen at night especially with those growls and groans we heard." He mumbled in a slight tone of irritation before shaking it off not wanting to get into an argument. He stayed in silence before walking over to the girls. "Man,just go." He nodded over back to the highway "We still need to keep moving,but since everyone wasting the time sleeping." He mumbled with a sigh and rubbed his forehead as he shrugged seeing no choice but to stay where they are while everyone wakes. "If you are so worried-" He said turning to look at Andrea "Then you should go with her,unless you still want to stay here." He shrugged not caring if Cassy went by herself or not since she wasn't his problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum