The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

A restless day

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A restless day  Empty A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

As they continued to drive without rest, Daryl vision slightly fogged up as he had trouble focusing. He glanced around before noticing they had already entered the country. He signaled for everyone to stop as he stopped his motorcycle while pulling it over to the side of the road. He got off of it and rubbed his forehead as he looked at the fields. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing the area was wide open,yet no walkers in sight. He walked over to the vehicles and rubbed his eyes "I think we should stay here for the night.." He mumbled sleepily. "In the morning, we should go find..some sort of shelter." He said quietly seeing there should be a house of some sort around here.

2A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea pulled up beside Daryl and looked back at Cassy once she stopped the car. "Don't fret too much, it's over for now" she assured her. She got out the car, hearing Daryl talking about staying out on the fields for the night. "We've got the tents, right?" she raised an eyebrow at them before going to the trunk of her car and lifting it up. She dug through the supplies and other gear, pulling out a few tents. "Yeah. Here" she chucked him a tent, "girls in one, guys in the other. Unless some would rather sleep in the cars" she glanced at them.

3A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy looked out the window with a frown that couldn't escape her face. She slightly rubbed her arms before looking at Andrea when she assured her it's over. She forced the tiniest smile and decided to stay in the car as she rested her forehead on the window. After a bit, she decided to get some fresh air and stepped out of the car,rubbing her forehead. "Is anyone hurt?" She asked hesitantly hoping no one was hurt in the process because they don't have medical equipment. She looked down at her clothes with a grimace when she saw the blood splatter and ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at Andrea and Daryl.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

4A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl shrugged "I don't know...were we able to get tents?" He asked seeing he wasn't sure if they got everything on the list due to the walkers and a new face. He followed her to the trunk of the car and sighed of relief seeing they were able to gather them. He caught the tent and nodded. "How ever they feel most comfortable." He said quietly before yawning. Placing the tent on the grass, he began to set it up. Luckily, he had experience with hunting and whatnot that he actually knew how to set up a tent. He glanced at the others and stood up "Need help setting up the tent?" He asked.

5A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh hopped out of the truck and ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't care where I sleep.." He said to Andrea. He turned to Cassy. Oddly enough; he wasn't angry with her. He actually felt bad for the poor girl "I'm fine.." He said to Cassy, nodding. He looked at all the blood splattered on her. "You?" He asked.

6A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"We're all fine" she said to Cassy reassuringly. She then looked at Daryl, "I was going to see if Cassy wanted to help set up the tent, to take her mind off of... the situation earlier" she sighed. "We'll call you if we need any help" she said, giving a small smile before walking over to Cassy. "Do you want to help? It'll keep you busy for the meantime" she said, putting a hand on her shoulder before placing the tent bag on the ground. She unzipped the bag and pulled the tent out, along with the shade, tent pegs and poles.

7A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy hesitated as Josh came out of the truck having a feeling he was going to yell at her. She lowered her head when he looked at her and sighed of relief when she didn't hear his loud tone and he said that he was fine. She lifted her head and glanced around the group for a second before looking at him with hesitation. "I-I don't know." She shrugged,now realizing that she could have gotten scratched. She just nodded nervously not wanting to see if she did or didn't before looking at Andrea. "Help?...Yea,sure." She mumbled and bent down on her knees as she watched Andrea pull the tent out. "Are you sure you are all ok?" She asked again "No scratches or anything?" Grabbing the poles, she slightly fiddled with them before placing them on the ground not having a clue to where to start.

8A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

Caroline stepped out of the truck as she looked over at Cassy "Yo you alright?' she questioned hoping the girl didn't get bit or anything, it would suck to kill her like this. Looking over at Josh and 'tarzan' she raised a brow at them before going over to Andrea "Hey you alright as well?"

9A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:09 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl nodded and glanced at Cassy "Remind me to keep an eye on her from now on." He grumbled under his breath not wanting the same thing to happen again. He laid out the ground tarp and laid the tent on top before taking out the poles making them into two long singular poles. He continued to built up the tent quickly seeing he was just wanting to sleep. As the final step, he put a stake in each corner of the tent and firmly digging it into the ground. He sighed of relief and stood up as he rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hands feeling drowsy. Still, he needed to stay up in case the girls needed help setting up their tent.

10A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 am

Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway

Josh leaned up against the truck and folded his arms watching everyone set up the tents. "I think it's best I just sleep in the truck. I can keep an eye on everything from there." He said, kicking a rock in the dirt. He pulled the knife out from the truck's seat and wiped it on a towel in his bag. But the blood was stained on the metal. He sighed. He took out a couple water bottles. "Anyone want one?" He asked, before throwing them down on the ground then taking one for himself. He was getting pretty tired of offering food and water to everyone so he decided to start staying quiet and let them come to him.

(I should probably go to bed >.< I have exams tomorrow D: Night everyone!)

11A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

She glanced up at Caroline and stayed quiet before sighing as she nodded her head hesitantly. "Uh-huh." She breathed out and plucked pieces of grass nervously. If she was scratched or bitten, she would feel the pain,right? Unless it was just a small cut. She tried to shake the thought away and looked at Josh when he offered water. She crawled over to grab one before unscrewing the top. "Thanks." She breathed and took the top off as she took a sip. Screwing it back on, she placed it on the floor and looked back at Andrea "Where do we even start on setting up the tent?"

(Alright,night!)

12A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

((I think ill dead off to bed myself. i can't think XDD))

13A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:21 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

(Haha,Alright then, night for you too! xD)

14A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"We're all fine" she repeated to her and laid down the tarp. She glanced at Daryl and nodded slightly before looking at Caroline, "yeah I'm fine. How are you feeling?" she asked, before getting Cassy to hold up a few poles while she thread them through the tent. "We put the poles through and then-" she connected the poles and tugged, making the tent rise slightly. Once the tent was up, she chucked the shade over it and attached it to the poles with the velcro parts. "Okay, I think it's all good now" she took a step back before leaning forward and straightening the shade a bit before sighing, "good". She turned to Alice and Caroline, "do you want to go to the back of my car and fetch the blankets and everything?" she asked before turning to the guys. She grabbed a water bottle from Josh and smiled as a way of saying thanks for taking a sip. "I think we should change around the shifts. Because I need a decent eight hours tonight" she said, still feeling tired from her broken up sleep the night before.

Aladdin rubbed the back of his neck, not really knowing what to do or how to help out. He looked over at Cassy and could tell she felt really bad for everything, though it wasn't really her fault. There was no telling where walkers were going to be.

15A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy held up the poles as Andrea thread them through the tent before moving her hands away as she rested them on her lap. She stood up and looked up at the stars before looking at the completed tent. She slightly smiled and looked at Alice and Caroline. "I can get the blankets." She mumbled as she forced a smile before walking over to Andrea's car and getting the things they would need for the night. She handed them over to her before raising an eyebrow when she mentioned shifts. She nibbled on her lower lip knowing she probably screwed up all their sleeping schedules and opened her mouth a bit as she took in a deep breath. "Considering the fact that...I don't think I'll be able to sleep...I can look out for walkers." She offered knowing they all needed their sleep and after what just happened, she wouldn't be able to decent sleep either way.

16A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 am

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Daryl looked at Andrea and grinned a little seeing she knew her stuff. He crossed his arms and nodded. "Alright..how do you say we change the shifts though?" He asked before looking at Cassy when she offered. He glanced at Andrea and Josh before shrugging just wanting to get some sleep for tonight. Still, who knows what other mess she could cause. He glanced around the area and rested his gaze on her "Alright...just..remember to use a silencer dammit." He mumbled and walked over to the tent before crawling inside.

17A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:47 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea looked over at Cassy and shrugged, "if that's what you want. You can't stay up all night" she looked over at Aladdin. "You and Aladdin can swap. How about that? You both need a bit more experience with responsibility I guess" she shrugged, "just, yeah. Like Daryl said, use a silencer" she chuckled. She grabbed the blankets off of Cassy and unzipped the tent, tossing them in. She set the girls' tent up before climbing back out, "I have snacks and water in my car, so if you get peck-ish, just grab something, alright? You can help yourselves as long as you don't go eating everything" she rolled her eyes and grinned slightly at them.

Aladdin looked at Cassy and shrugged, "so do you want to do your shift now? And then wake me up when it's my turn?" he asked, seeing that she didn't look like she was going to sleep at the moment.

18A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy shrugged a little "But I doubt I will be getting any sleep." She mumbled lowly before sighing and turning to look at Aladdin. She hesitantly nodded and looked back at her as she breathed a hesitant chuckle. "Yea..a silencer." She rubbed her forehead and headed for the back of the truck to see the supplies they had there. She stopped when Andrea spoke and nodded "Thanks." A little smile crept on the edge of her lips before continuing to the back of the truck. She leaned her upper body on the floor of the truck as she pulled the bags closer to her. She looked through the items before taking out the silencer. She grabbed her gun and looked at Aladdin with a shrug "I think I'll take the shift right now.." She mumbled and walked over to the front of the truck. She placed the silencer on her gun and locked it before jumping on the hood of the truck. She moved a bit higher and laid down on her back at she looked up at the stars.

19A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea nodded at them both before crawling into the tent. She kicked her shoes off and made sure everyone who was sharing the tent was inside before zipping it up. She crawled underneath one of the blankets and curled up, before drifting to sleep pretty quickly.

Aladdin crossed his arms and looked at Cassy, "doesn't mean you won't be tired though" he said quietly, leaning his side against the truck. "Are you alright?" he asked, slightly concerned. "Don't beat yourself up about earlier. It could've happened to anyone of us" he shrugged and rubbed his head. He glanced at her before sighing, "well, make sure to wake me up, alright? Night" he gave a short wave before heading over to Andrea's car, deciding to sleep in there since he felt it would be awkward sharing with the two older guys.

20A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

"I guess.." She shrugged and turned her head to look at him "Just because I'll be tired doesn't mean...I'll go to sleep." She mumbled and turned her head to face the sky stilling looking at him from the corner of her eyes as she kept her grip on the gun. "I'm fine.." She forced another smile and averted her eyes to look up at the stars. She breathed out a sigh and placed the gun on the liner of her shorts. "It could have...but-" She just shrugged and crossed her arms behind her head as she raised her knees up a bit. "Fine." She breathed and gave him a small smile as he waved a little. She continued to look up at the sky trying to think of a way to be more useful. After what felt like hours,but she wasn't sure since there was really no actual time now, she sat up and looked at Andrea's car. She pushed herself down as she slid down the truck making her breathe a quiet chuckle. She opened the door to it and looked at Aladdin as he slept feeling hesitant on waking him up. Leaning over, she outstretched her arm before pulling it back until finally shaking him a little,trying not to scare him.

21A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Aladdin already had awoken slightly as the car door opened. He could feel the chill of the night air and lifted his head once she shook him gently. "Hmm?" he groaned and rubbed his eyes before remembering it was his turn to go on watch. He grabbed the bat from the floor and climbed out, "tired yet?" he chuckled before closing Andrea's door. He glanced at her with a smirk before walking over and sitting on the truck. He stifled a yawn and grabbed one of the drink bottles on the floor, from when Josh had tossed them, taking a gulp to try and wake himself up. He ran a hand through his hair quickly and shook his head before gazing around the fields.

22A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy pulled her hand away and tilted her head a bit to the side when he groaned. "It's your turn." She whispered lowly and moved away as she stood up straight. She watched when he grabbed the bat and looked up at him. "Tired..yea." She mumbled with a small nod. "But..I think I am paranoid." She sighed and rubbed her eyes not wanting to sleep. Especially since she couldn't get the image of that walker out of her mind. She crossed her arms on the hood as she leaned on one leg. "You know, you could go back to sleep though...like I said, I don't think I'll be able to sleep." She whispered "And..well, look at me...I am still awake." She breathed and bent down a bit to lower her head against her crossed arms.

23A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:32 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Aladdin shook his head, "I'm fine. Besides, you may not be able to get to sleep, but that doesn't mean you're going to be alert" he shrugged. "It's okay. I think I can handle it. And if you can't sleep, you're welcome to join" he patted the spot next to him and chuckled with a shrug. He screwed the lid back onto the bottle and gently tossed it to the ground. He placed the bat next to him and looked around, glancing up at the stars before looking over at Cassy.

24A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 am

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Cassy shrugged "I guess you are right." She mumbled and looked around the field before averting her eyes back to him as he patted the spot next to him. She thought about for a moment and sighed before jumping on the hood of the car and pushing herself up to his level. She sat down next to him and crossed her legs as she slightly slouched looking up at the sky. "How old are you anyways?" She asked as she turned her head while her eyes kept looking up at the sky,slowly averting to him. She looked down at her legs for a moment and tucked her hair behind her ear when it kept getting in her face before looking back at him.

25A restless day  Empty Re: A restless day Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 am

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

"I'm twenty" he said, "what about you?" he asked curiously. He looked up at the stars with a slight frown as he thought about reality. Reality to him was that he was going to be killed or end up being turned. Either way, he was a dead man. Their lives were practically over when they had barely just begun. His frown turned into a scowl before he remembered Cassy was next to him. He glanced at her hesitantly before looking down at the bat on the hood of the truck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum