The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me: Krista Winchester

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Me: Krista Winchester Empty About Me: Krista Winchester Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:13 am

Krista Winchester

Krista Winchester

Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Kayley from Quest for Camelot
About Me: Krista Winchester Tumblr_lmopojLAox1qinmdwo1_400
LA: Wichita/Krista (Emma Stone) from Zombieland
About Me: Krista Winchester Tumblr_m1flvxIrK71qgbp1jo1_500
Name: Krista Winchester

Date of Birth: 16th of June, 1995

Previous occupation: grocery store checkout operator.

Previous Residence:

Family: she has an older brother, Dean. Her mother died during the infection and her father died when her and her brother were children.

Weapon: Mossberg 500 shotgun with rear pistol grip, forward pistol grip and side-saddle shell holder.

Transportation: 1967 Chevy Impala

Personality: Krista is normally a very playful, fun, rebellious, caring and friendly person. She likes to have fun and is very stubborn; when she doesn't get what she wants. Her playful, stubborn and rebellious nature tends to get her and Dean into trouble - a lot, which Dean hates. Although she is sometimes childish, she is actually very mature for her age. She dislikes being treated like a kid because she is only 17 and will snap at those who treat her like one.

Appearance: fair skinned, dark reddish-brown hair and green-brown eyes. Her hair is usually tied back into a pony-tail. She has light freckles across her nose and is slim and of average height for a female her age. She is usually seen wearing her white v-neck shirt, black leather jacket, skinny jeans and boots.

History: She wasn't taught the survival skills that her brother was taught, by her father when she was young; since she's a woman and 'women only grow up to be housewives' according to her parents. Once her father died, Dean became responsible of Krista and was more a parent towards her than her own mother. This caused him to become very serious and worrisome a lot of the times - which Krista dislikes, since she's the opposite. Once the infection spread and her mother was killed, she always listens to Dean's orders, not wanting to lose her older brother. They always stay on the road, never staying in one place more than once.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum