The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me: Daryl Dixon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Me: Daryl Dixon Empty About Me: Daryl Dixon Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Sinbad from Sinbad:Legend of the Seven Seas
LA:Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead

About Me: Daryl Dixon Daryl

Name: Daryl Dixon

Date of Birth: February 10th

Previous occupation:Redneck hunter/expert tracker

Previous Residence:

Family: He is looking for his older brother. Doesn't know if his brother survived or died.

Weapon:Most of the time:The Horton Scout HD 125/ Rarely:UZI with silencer

Transportation: His brother's motorcycle.

Personality: Rebellious,affectionate(once you get to know him x)), physically guarded, helpful, rude, a little bit racist,blunt,protective, dependable,trusting,focused, isn't very fond of trusting others,short-tempered.In other words, don't judge a book by its cover.He can come across as being cold and distant, when in actual fact he’s more cautious and shy. He prefers to work alone, and likes to keep himself to himself.

Appearance: Sleeveless collared military green shirt, carrying his crossbow, sometimes black jacket,dark colored old jeans, boots.Short messy light brown hair, green eyes

History: He was living in the shadows of his brother. When he was younger, he and his brother were neglected by their alcoholic father. He was in other words raised by his brother although his brother was often away serving time in juvenile institutes. Because his brother's constant disappearance, he was often alone and learned to fend for himself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum