The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me: Cassy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Me: Cassy Empty About Me: Cassy Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin

Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Chel from The Road to El Dorado
LA:Freida Pinto

About Me: Cassy Tumblr_mah9eakjcf1rgkfcho3_500
About Me: Cassy Chel

Name:Cassy

Date of Birth: June 18

Previous occupation: Studying to become something in the medical department

Previous Residence:The City of New York

Family:None

Weapon: SWR-SPECTRE II .22LR, 5.7MM, 17HMR, 22WMR, MULTI CALIBER (In other words, a gun with a silencer)

Transportation: None at the moment

Personality:Caring,helpful,secretive,guarded,faithful,friendly, physically strong, emotionally weak,observant,knowledgeable in a medical bases(sometimes), socially low,and alert.

Appearance: Long black hair,copper colored skin, light brown eyes. Seen wearing a red sleeveless crop top, denim shorts with belt,grey high top chuck taylors,and a light brown transparent vest. (Sometimes has a ponytail.)

History: When she was a five year old girl, a group of men attacked her village killing off all of her loved ones. Left with no one, she tried to escape the village,but while trying to run, the men who attacked her village caught up and grabbed her. Pulling her to the trunk of their car,and she was too weak to fight them off. They took her to a place she never heard of with dangers in every corner. There she was raised as a servant,in a way. Once she reached ten, she was forced to be an exotic dancer to make the men who kidnapped her rich since they were planning on selling her virginity to a rich man. As she grew older, she was known for being a prostitute. She finally escaped at the age of seventeen when the police were getting involved on the frequent kidnappings. Having the head of the men along with the others arrested made her feel like there was still hope. Still, she had nothing left, not her family,no friends, nothing. She decided to set her life straight for once,so she took the money the men had hidden. Coming across a city, she headed to the library to gain knowledge. She grew fascinated with medical procedures and equipment. After a couple weeks passed, she met a medical mentor who used to be a medical mentor. He began to teach her many of the things he knew.As the infection began to spread, her mentor died for volunteering on an experiment to find a cure.

https://walkingdeadsurvivor.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum