The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me: Andrea Sinclair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Me: Andrea Sinclair Empty About Me: Andrea Sinclair Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Andrea Sinclair

Andrea Sinclair

Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Helga Sinclair from Atlantis: The Lost Empire

About Me: Andrea Sinclair Tumblr_m6ottaQGaH1rnoits

LA: Andrea from The Walking Dead (Laurie Holden)

About Me: Andrea Sinclair Ne0lX

Name: Andrea Sinclair

Date of Birth: 30th of December

Previous occupation: Personal Trainer

Previous Residence: Florida

Family: She had a younger sister who was killed by the walkers.

Weapon: Beretta 92FS

Transportation: 2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited

Personality: Andrea is quick, alert, smart, cautious and brave. She isn't one to shy away from a fight and can often be perceived as opinionated and stubborn. She is independent and is happy to be on her own, despite the dangers that seem to lurk around every corner.

Appearance: Andrea has long, blonde hair - often tied into a side plait. She has blue eyes and sharp, but attractive features. She's slender and tall. She is often seen wearing a white tank top, green/brown cargo pants, supported by a belt, and boots.

History: She left her job as a personal trainer once the infection hit. She knew of the dangers that her and her sister would face, however she never thought that she wouldn't be able to protect her sister. Her sister was, unfortunately, bitten during their travels across the state and Andrea was forced to shoot her in order to stop her from becoming a walker. She is still traveling and hopes to find human life at some point before she goes insane.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum