The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me: Aladdin Zane

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Me: Aladdin Zane Empty About Me: Aladdin Zane Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Aladdin Zane

Aladdin Zane

Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Aladdin from Aladdin

About Me: Aladdin Zane Tumblr_mbl1i2LF8b1qkk6oy

LA: Luke Pasqualino

About Me: Aladdin Zane Tumblr_mejc8abl361rz90zqo5_500

Name: Aladdin Zane

Date of Birth: 2nd of March

Previous occupation: he worked at a music store.

Previous Residence: California

Family: none.

Weapon: he doesn't have any to start with, but preferably: Glock 23 .40 Smith & Wesson 4 Inch Barrel Black Finish Fixed Sights Rough Textured Frame 13 Round.

Transportation: None at the moment

Personality: friendly, caring, bit of a loner sometimes, can be aggressive, secretive, cautious, alert.

Appearance: black, shaggy hair. Dark brown eyes and dark-ish skin. He is usually seen wearing a brown hooded jacket, black v-neck shirt, grey jeans, vans and a pea necklace (literally a pea shaped accessory x))

History: He and his girlfriend lived in a small flat in California when the infection spread. Returning home from work, he discovered his girlfriend had been bitten and was slowly bleeding to death. Once she passed away, he ran, at her command, packing everything he had. He started off riding his bicycle, but it eventually wore out and he had to settle on foot. He doesn't have any weapons as of yet and is by himself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum