The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people we were, the world that we knew is dead. There's nobody's hand clean from what is left of this world. We are all the same. It's a survival of the fittest.No more kids stuff. There is no hope..but we can still find joy - The Walking Dead Show

You are not connected. Please login or register

about me: Caoline Edwards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about me: Caoline Edwards Empty about me: Caoline Edwards Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Caroline Edwards

Caroline Edwards

about me: Caoline Edwards Tumblr_mbu0lfIg0t1ro9ie5o2_500about me: Caoline Edwards Tumblr_mf3u2mvjOo1rb8r7go1_500
Representation of character:
Non/Disney: Ariel (the little mermaid)
LA: Black widow (iron man)

Name: Caroline (Carry) Edwards

Date of birth: 3rd of July

Previous occupation: Student and worked at a music store

Previous Residence: Miami, Florida

Family: William Edwards (uncle)

Weapon: Katana and Walther PPK

Transportation: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Personality: Caoline is a headstrong teenager, never taking orders. She does what she wants (and who she wants), She likes to have fun and is very stubborn; when she doesn't get what she wants. Her playful, stubborn and rebellious but she can be nice at times (good luck with that).

Appearance: Pale skin sometimes her uncle says she looks to white compared to 'normal' white people. Blood red hair leading down to the middle of her back, sky blue eyes. You always see her in a black suite on with combat boots on, with her sword strapped to her side.

History: After the death of her parents, William took in his niece as his own daughter even throw he run his own gang or something of that type. Raising knowing how to defend herself, stilling, etc Carry was taught right from wrong from her uncle's point of vue, never showed her any type of kindness what so ever.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum